• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

So if I get out my old Honda 4x2 and wanna show everybody how it's done, all i gotta do is throw me one of these on and don't have to wear a helmet?

:flipoff1:

7792d363c2feb46b20b8e26639c379e3.jpg

Kidding...park looks like it's coming along great Matt! Y'all some hard workin' mofo's.

TacomaJD said:
So if I get out my old Honda 4x2 and wanna show everybody how it's done, all i gotta do is throw me one of these on and don't have to wear a helmet?

:flipoff1:

7792d363c2feb46b20b8e26639c379e3.jpg

Kidding...park looks like it's coming along great Matt! Y'all some hard workin' mofo's.

We already have told the staff working the gate to watch our for you. :gtfo: :rolf: laughing1

I am heading back up there on Thursday to map out our new trails with Carto Tracks and will have a better idea after that as far as mileage.

Right now we have a perimeter trail that goes around almost the entire 600 acres and a ton of trails that connect to it. These trails range in difficulty from 1-5. We have plenty to keep you busy for a weekend currently regardless of your vehicle and skill level and plan on cutting a lot more between now and the grand opening weekend. We have everything from creek bed/ravine trails to rocky and dirt hill climbs. :dblthumb:

Are pets allowed? We have 2 cattle dogs that we take wheeling. They are kept on a leash and we clean up after them.

jeeppoor said:
Are pets allowed? We have 2 cattle dogs that we take wheeling. They are kept on a leash and we clean up after them.

Yes pets are allowed at the park as long as you take care of them and they are well behaved.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yes pets are allowed at the park as long as you take care of them and they are well behaved.
Thank you
We will put this park next on our list.

nealcj8 said:
Just courious if there would be enough trails for a large amount of people for an opening weekend.

There will be plenty of trails. Since there are two other competing events the same weekend I doubt the crowd will be very large. The good thing about our park is that the trails are spread out and there are multiple ways in and out of each section of the mountain. You will see when the map is released. Heck you could spend half a day just playing on our Powerline Obstacles. :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Will there be a pit to fight dogs and chickens and toddlers? That would be nice. Or maybe just a pit filled with goldfish and CapriSun for the kids. You could call it "babysitter" loller.gif

money_pit_yj said:
Will there be a pit to fight dogs and chickens and toddlers? That would be nice. Or maybe just a pit filled with goldfish and CapriSun for the kids. You could call it "babysitter" loller.gif

We are not promoting or saying that everyone should bring their dogs. But if a few people show up with theirs it won't be an issue as long as they keep them on a leash or are well trained. Trying to talk Carter into making an RC track before the grand opening to put by the pavilion too. :driving:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We are not promoting or saying that everyone should bring their dogs. But if a few people show up with theirs it won't be an issue as long as they keep them on a leash or are well trained. Trying to talk Carter into making an RC track before the grand opening to put by the pavilion too. :driving:

Man keep up the good work, it will pay off. I may bring my uncle's yota on 38s and ride.

That's excellent. That's one of my biggest complaints at most parks. Gmp is marked well, but nobody ever knows what trail numbers go with which obstacles. So if you're trying to find the bridge or whatever it's just a guessing game. Keep up the good work.

The Luke said:
That's excellent. That's one of my biggest complaints at most parks. Gmp is marked well, but nobody ever knows what trail numbers go with which obstacles. So if you're trying to find the bridge or whatever it's just a guessing game. Keep up the good work.

I've been to a ton of parks and signage/trail names are a big issue. We plan on doing it right. We will have all the trails marked as well as a full interactive Carto Tracks map you can use on your Iphone or Android device that has the trail names and their level of difficulty. The best part is it shows you where you are via GPS whether you have cell service or not! :driving:

Here are the picnic tables we built to put under the pavilion where food and other vendors will be.
17952962_312243739194048_529119439091320028_n.jpg