• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

^This guy gets it.

Restrooms and showers are a must IMO. Not top of the list priority, but something to add down the road, which i am sure yall have thought of. Not all of us have $100k RVs. ;) :rolf:

the_white_shadow said:
^This guy gets it.

Restrooms and showers are a must IMO. Not top of the list priority, but something to add down the road, which i am sure yall have thought of. Not all of us have $100k RVs. ;) :rolf:

We hope to make enough from the first event to build a nice Bath House. :dblthumb:

Re:

Chances of me ever making it to this park are slim. Im a poor sob from ohio and it takes me all year to save up for a 4 hour away ride but I'm sure others feel as I do.

I don't need a shitter, shower, microwave, tools, or any of that jazz. All I seek when I ride are trails that go places, that are nice and technical with some tough obsitcals that's doable for an every day rig but challenging enough to keep a garage built buggy entertained.

I don't give to poops about the accommodations provided if the trails are good, just my .02

Nothing worst than when I drop $1000 on a trip to a park and the facilities are like opryland resort, but the trails suck balls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Re:

offroadohio said:
Chances of me ever making it to this park are slim. Im a poor sob from ohio and it takes me all year to save up for a 4 hour away ride but I'm sure others feel as I do.

I don't need a shitter, shower, microwave, tools, or any of that jazz. All I seek when I ride are trails that go places, that are nice and technical with some tough obsitcals that's doable for an every day rig but challenging enough to keep a garage built buggy entertained.

I don't give to poops about the accommodations provided if the trails are good, just my .02

Nothing worst than when I drop $1000 on a trip to a park and the facilities are like opryland resort, but the trails suck balls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well said. Very true.

Re:

offroadohio said:

Trails have been and will continue to be our main focus building up to the grand opening event. There will be something for everyone :dblthumb:

zukimaster said:
Matt, are driving from Jasper to Stevenson on a daily bases to this park? If so, dammit!

I drive up there and back once a week. I just stay up there, we have a nice cabin. We shoot our tech videos and work on trails during the week. 2.5hrs seems like a short drive to me nowadays. :driving:

Here is a little update on the park.
Be sure to check out our FB page for videos.
https://www.facebook.com/BustedKnuckleORP

All of the Perimeter trails are finished up.

We have cut quite a few nice rocky creek bed trails, as well as some nice loose hill climbs.
The latest one we cut with SRRS is my new favorite trail (see photo below) we also picked out the hills for the SRRS Race on April 28-30th, and they are gunna be BAD!
Heading back up there today for a news interview, then it's back to trail building and getting signage up.
We can't wait for everyone to see this place! :dblthumb:

17883809_309434342808321_3107379986058176058_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Here is a little update on the park.
Be sure to check out our FB page for videos.
https://www.facebook.com/BustedKnuckleORP

All of the Perimeter trails are finished up.

We have cut quite a few nice rocky creek bed trails, as well as some nice loose hill climbs.
The latest one we cut with SRRS is my new favorite trail (see photo below) we also picked out the hills for the SRRS Race on April 28-30th, and they are gunna be BAD!
Heading back up there today for a news interview, then it's back to trail building and getting signage up.
We can't wait for everyone to see this place! :dblthumb:

Saw the video on facebook. Looking good man.

1985REDRUNNER said:
Are Atvs allowed at the park?? Will the srrs hill be in walking distance from parking lot??

Yes ATVs are allowed, but a helmet is required on anything without a cage. The Race hills are not within walking distance of the parking lot, but they will be easily accessible by just about any 4wd vehicle or ATV.

Just to clarify on the cage thing. Does that count for vehicles without a cage also? Or just specifically vehicles without a "roof"?

The Luke said:
Just to clarify on the cage thing. Does that count for vehicles without a cage also? Or just specifically vehicles without a "roof"?

Good point. It pertains to ATVs and Dirt Bikes being required to where helmets, If you show up with a cherokee with a roof you are ok to not where helmets per the rules however we think everyone should wear a helmet in any off road rig.

10-4 that's what I assumed I just wasn't sure. I can't wait to get down there. I probably won't make opening weekend. But I look forward to it in the future.