• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

Re: Re: new park soon

drich394 said:
Well the way I see it, if ur not within a 50 mile run of this place its not worth it, it was a nice concept but hell that's a hual for me and most of the guys I ride with, . We would have to travel up at least 7 times just to to break even, this is based off a weekend costing $60 including a passenger,.... $400 just is not going to work for most people, sorry and wish this place the best.

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

All this persistant redundancy of why the yearly rate is too high, etc...... ::)

whining.jpg

Not whining$400 is awesome if it were at a reasonable distance, .I'm not going to spend half my trips going to one place and when we ride once a month that would take 7 months of my wheels, ill just pay the open weekend rates I don't like to feel obligated to have to go somewhere just to feel like I have to to get my monies worth .. the thrill of running up there in he middle of the week was sounding awesome but still I come out better forself just visiting on the open week ends, but I'm not bitchn, we will just have to see if it works out for him, I wish him best and want to the place succed but maybe later they could add more memberships to lower the price, what's the number of offered memberships?

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

free camping and almost every event it says.....when i went to the great american park in aubrun i gave them 7 or 10 dollars for the weekend. thats included camping for an ECORS race. i cant believe they would charge for 5 yards of land with my tent on it. then the 400 covers ALMOST every event.. so we may have to pay even more that they are not telling us. comeing from a guy that owns a shop that specializes in rugged ridge and smitty built products what else would i expect someone that is money hungy.

ive looked around a few parks websites and i jsut do not see any other $400 dollars fees. just sounds like a way to make more money.

pachary said:
Who else (similar sized) offers memberships? Not talking Windrock or Harlan.

WEROCK Aetna is the only other one I know of...and with the way TWRA is fawking things up, that membership doesn't gaurantee you **** as far as land to ride...just an exclusive small place to camp and park your ****. It was discussed doing something of that nature with MSORP after it was closed down, sort of an exclusive type membership...but nothing ever came of it.

At 400 I'm in its a 45 min ride from the house and a I won't have to worry with tickets or stolen property and vehicles dude I work with had a buddy got his truck and trailer stole on chapel last week so I'm ready for this place to open :****: and if you don't want a yearly membership, quit bitch in bout it. I'll be happy to have a safe place to wheel in CHATTANOOGA again and not have to drive 2 hours or more to wheel somewhere. So to all you whiners :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: :gtfo: nut up and open your own damn park since you got it figured out

****n-a dude... If I were u and lived 45 mins away I'd be excited too, I said its not good for me and most I wheel with lives 3-4 away... I anit bitchn. I wish them success and il be up there a couple times a year, just not reasonable for people who live over 200miles away to have a membership. Hell fuel would eat me alive just to break even on the membership vs. Going to $60 weekend trips 7 times again. Why did people get so angry if me and others say the price is not attractive or right for us...

From the empty bottle

Because living that far away, a yearly membership isn't even applicable to you so why go into detail as to why it's too pricey for you......even if it was only $100, with no more times than you say you're able to make it there per year. Of course it's not attractive to anybody that lives that far away....that's like saying "Hey, look at that GREEN John Deere tractor." No ****, really? a green one? Common sense :dblthumb: Hell I live an hour away from Kimball and it ain't attractive to me. I'll pay per ride just as I do everywhere else and be a happy camper :drinkers:

Now open this bitch up and have a blowout kickoff ride! :driving:

sascommander184 said:
free camping and almost every event it says.....when i went to the great american park in aubrun i gave them 7 or 10 dollars for the weekend. thats included camping for an ECORS race. i cant believe they would charge for 5 yards of land with my tent on it. then the 400 covers ALMOST every event.. so we may have to pay even more that they are not telling us. comeing from a guy that owns a shop that specializes in rugged ridge and smitty built products what else would i expect someone that is money hungy.

ive looked around a few parks websites and i jsut do not see any other $400 dollars fees. just sounds like a way to make more money.

Money hungry, I would call that ambitious.
am·bi·tious
/am?biSH?s/
Adjective
Having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
(of a plan or piece of work) Intended to satisfy high aspirations and therefore difficult to achieve.

And for the Smittybilt and The Rugged Ridge. How many convenience stores do you stop at that does not offer soft drinks or tobacco products or milk? See where I am going with this?

The price for membership is fair and the price for weekend rides is also a good price. Within the two options you would think everyone would be able to enjoy the park, no matter what your budget is. I will get a membership and I have freinds that will get the membership. I have other freinds that only ride maybe once a month they will do the weekend rides.
Blowing out other peoples candles does not make yours any brighter.

I'm game for the 25 a driver and 5 a person that will be great!!!!

But with no ecors or dirt riot schedule no pictures of trails nothing on their site their price is still double well established parks. I hope the other parks don't follow suit with that price or y'all will be bitching too.

And sum ass hole saysim as bad as sum black guy in the projects wow love to stir racial comments.... Why don't y'all jump that guys ass? Nope y'all mess with the one trying to piece my **** together and ride.......400 is about one third of my blazer build I could have so much for that price. Sorry I don't have a buggy and tow rig and money to throw at a park...I'll catch up to y'all one day damn money money money

And isn't looking an elementary word up to make someone look stupid blowing my candle out? Soooo you are no better than me great first post :gay:

Double other parks??? This park for me and my girl friend will be $30, another park 50miles away from this one is the same $30 (15$ per person). Throw in my 2 daughters that want to ride too, and this park goes to $40 and the other one goes to $60. Which one is more suited for the family wheelers on a budget? I will still ride both parks. But one might not take the whole family as much or I will have to work more hours so my whole family can enjoy.

sascommander184 said:
And isn't looking an elementary word up to make someone look stupid blowing my candle out? Soooo you are no better than me great first post :gay:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
I was just trying to point out the obivous, that being, someone is providing people with a legal place to ride and with in that, they have taylored the prices so everyone can use the place in one way or the other.
You were slamming someone for making good buisness decisions along the way, so they could be in a position to buy the land and all the other expenses that go along with what they are doing.
Also, I never said I was better than anyone.
I just don't understand why some are being such Nancys about this.

I guess this will be my second :gay: post.,,,,,,,,We can't all be gangsters,,,,,,

Ahh sascomomanderis just but hurt molaugh I wanna no of all the people bitching about the price have been there and can tell me why its to expensive and such a bad price I mean 1 weekend at Hale cost me 90 bucks for me and the wife and I got 2 kids I didn't bring so I like both prices but you can bet your ass I'll buy a membership but why bitch about something your not interested in any way

why is everyone getting caught up in the $400 fee. its not mandatory, only voluntary if you are going to be riding there enough to justify the cost to you. other than that you can ride daily for the 25 and 5 price.