• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New products from BTF for RZRs!

• Thread starter Ricky@BlueTorchFab
  • Start date
R

Ricky@BlueTorchFab

We have slowly been entering the RZR world and have come up with several new products. We currently have a RZR XP 900 we've built to be raced as well as several customers' RZR S 800s so all of our products have been "race tested" so to speak.

We just released our RZR 800 A-Arm kit:
RZR800aarms.jpg

Information here: http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1355/BTF-RZR-RZR-S-800-A-Arm-Kit.aspx

We also have designed a rear spindle bushing kit using Delrin bushings and replace your factory sleeves.
RZR800spindlebushings.jpg

See product: http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1356/BTF-RZR-800-Rear-Spindle-Bushing-Kit.aspx

Rear XP radius arms made from "aircraft grade" aluminum
RZR900_controlarms.jpg

more information: http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1358/BTF-RZR-900-Rear-Radius-Arms.aspx

We also have front XP a-arms coming soon, as well as many other new RZR products!

Love seeing you guys get into this market!

I have not broken into my "A" arms yet, but if I don't keep lots of grease in mine, the bushings in the FRONT A-arms (frame end) get really loose. What about replacement Front bushings?

wngrog said:
Love seeing you guys get into this market!

I have not broken into my "A" arms yet, but if I don't keep lots of grease in mine, the bushings in the FRONT A-arms (frame end) get really loose. What about replacement Front bushings?

"Stock replacement" front A-arm delrin bushing kits are something we may release very soon. You want me to put your name on the first set? ;D

Ricky@BlueTorchFab said:
"Stock replacement" front A-arm delrin bushing kits are something we may release very soon. You want me to put your name on the first set? ;D

Yep...yep....

Sneak peak of another new 800 product... Rear A-Arm support bracket to replace the very thin stock peice that tends to egg the mounting holes.

Attachments

• rear800chassisplate2.jpg
    rear800chassisplate2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 86
blacksheep10 said:
Front and rear bumpers are necessary upgrades if you ride hard. My homemade jobs have saved my radiator and plastic several times :woody:

We've made several bumpers, as well as cages. Just no production parts really for those, just custom jobs. If anyone is interested in a custom bumper, cage, rockers, etc. Please give us a call and we'll see what we can do for you!

268837_247847261908565_133597076666918_1036460_7192767_n.jpg

To take the impact, we also brace our bumpers back to the chassis. You can see the tube in the photo below that runs under the fender.

Attachments

• DSC02836.JPG
    DSC02836.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 466
Ricky@BlueTorchFab said:
To take the impact, we also brace our bumpers back to the chassis. You can see the tube in the photo below that runs under the fender.

Anymore pic of the 800? Looks bad ass!

B.DRAKE said:
Anymore pic of the 800? Looks bad ass!

Just got pics of the parts we installed. Customer's RZR-S that got 6" A-Arms F/R with a 2" rear wheelbase stretch, new suspension chassis brackets, and custom front bumper.

Attachments

• DSC02835_2.jpg
    DSC02835_2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 460