• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Sound Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto261
looks like he could run 53" tires on there wow and i cant wait tell he gets it out on the trail and stuffs his tires right in to the body

Dood, You have no idea what your talking about...wtf

Sounds like you dont know what your talking about as Dan builds some of the sickest rigs around you LOSER :kissmybutt: Especially Samurais.

so what your saying is eveyone should build samis just like dan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slednecks1124
Quote:
looks like he could run 53" tires on there wow and i cant wait tell he gets it out on the trail and stuffs his tires right in to the body

Sounds like you dont know what your talking about as Dan builds some of the sickest rigs around you LOSER Especially Samurais.

so what your saying is eveyone should build samis just like dan?

read what i wrote, all i said is he builds some of the sickest rigs around, especially samis.

I've seen many rigs built by dan from full competition buggies to daily drivers, all built very well. Hence the reason hes the only one i trust to work on my SH*T.

OHHHHH & it does not take 9 months :fawkdancesmiley: lol

**** these **** talkin haters!:looser: WAAAAAHHHH!!!!! You didn't build it just like so and so! Shut the **** up and go eat a ****! I think it looks great, and if the person you built it for likes it and you like it then that's all that matters.

Tyler does like it. I asked him at the swap meet. Im with dan on this one though.....I dont like the height and the half exo cage but thats just my opinion....the customer is happy really thats all that matters.:awesomework:

Tyler does like it. I asked him at the swap meet. Im with dan on this one though.....I dont like the height and the half exo cage but thats just my opinion....the customer is happy really thats all that matters.:awesomework:

Is it a monster truck?

It is the exact same size it was when it came in on 33s. I used the exact same springs that were in it (installed by brian h years ago). I was told he was going to buy his brothers 40 inch IROCKS, but his bro sold them before tyler could afford them. So he showed uo with 36s cuz he didnt want to spend any more money. Plus he said it was going to get a toyota engine soon and figured it would settle a little bit.

The front had some whooped ass jeep leafs so I built a new pack. The front sits about 1-2 inches higher than the rear. The owner did not want to spend any extra , at all.

This whole truck was built for less than anyone on here would build a 4runner cage for.

It is the exact same size it was when it came in on 33s. I used the exact same springs that were in it (installed by brian h years ago). I was told he was going to buy his brothers 40 inch IROCKS, but his bro sold them before tyler could afford them. So he showed uo with 36s cuz he didnt want to spend any more money. Plus he said it was going to get a toyota engine soon and figured it would settle a little bit.

The front had some whooped ass jeep leafs so I built a new pack. The front sits about 1-2 inches higher than the rear. The owner did not want to spend any extra , at all.

This whole truck was built for less than anyone on here would build a 4runner cage for.

The 40's were sold before he brought you the sammi, im the one who sold them for Brent. But yeah when i was at your shop with tyler he still did not know what size tires he wanted to run so thats why he said to leave some room incase he decided to put like 38-40s under it later on but in the end he decided to go with 36's. Tyler likes it thats all that matters, if 0nly he knew how to drive:looser:.

are we going to see pictures of the build for brents truck????? :stirpot:

Quote:

Sounds like you dont know what your talking about as Dan builds some of the sickest rigs around you LOSER :kissmybutt: Especially Samurais.

Sounds like you cant grasp my humor. I will venture a guess that ive know dan longer than you have and consider him a sammy god.

epiphany!!!!! Microsoft needs to make a way to transfer emotions over a screen so dumbfawks like you know when someone is joking.:kissmybutt:

Sounds like you cant grasp my humor. I will venture a guess that ive know dan longer than you have and consider him a sammy god.

epiphany!!!!! Microsoft needs to make a way to transfer emotions over a screen so dumbfawks like you know when someone is joking.:kissmybutt:

You known Dan longer than 22 years??? :eeek: Our parents are best friends, hes known me since i was born. Him & my brothers used to be rivals at the race track until our dads became friends.:looser:

Dont get your panties in a twist, maybe you should of sensed my humor too A$$hole:kissmybutt:

You known Dan longer than 22 years??? :eeek: Our parents are best friends, hes known me since i was born. Him & my brothers used to be rivals at the race track until our dads became friends.:looser:

Dont get your panties in a twist, maybe you should of sensed my humor too A$$hole:kissmybutt:

Im dans brother BITCH:kissmybutt::kissmybutt::kissmybutt: