• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new to here

animalJKU11

im new to this site but not new to offroading i have a yj that im lookin to rip into it and make it to full blown rock crawler im lookin for advice and links so i can start mine

Welcome aboard just take a few mins to read around and figure this forum out it simple not like other forums that will dog the hell out of you for even owning a jeep if it aint flat billed out.

animalJKU11 said:
i wanna hav my own built the way i want

Look through a bunch of build ups on this site, there are some badass Jeeps built up on here (and I'm not even a "jeep guy")

Also, check out the for sale section, that's a quick way to look at a lot of different setups without having to dig through whole build threads. thumb.gif

Welcome aboard. Best place to start is in the Newbies section and give us some basic info on you. Name, location, rig, where you like to wheel, etc, that way we and people in your area can help you out and get to know you better. By the way, thick skin is a plus in here as there are some resident asshats that might test your character. :****: other than that, let er rip. :driving: