• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new to wheeling and looking for some wheeling friends

kenax7

hi im Kenny I am looking for some new people to go out wheeling with. I am new to wheeling, so my wheeling friend circle is slim. im in Snohomish, so Walker and Reitter are good places for me. I am also interested in learning about new places too. I would like to go with prepared and more experienced wheelers.. I have a pretty capable 85 Toyota 4runner with 22re 4in lift Detroit in the rear and 33in toyos. I recently took it up to walker valley and she did great! Message me if you are interested I going out wheeling sometime!:hi:

hi im Kenny I am looking for some new people to go out wheeling with. I am new to wheeling, so my wheeling friend circle is slim. im in Snohomish, so Walker and Reitter are good places for me. I am also interested in learning about new places too. I would like to go with prepared and more experienced wheelers.. I have a pretty capable 85 Toyota 4runner with 22re 4in lift Detroit in the rear and 33in toyos. I recently took it up to walker valley and she did great! Message me if you are interested I going out wheeling sometime!:hi:

Welcome to the wheeling world. Keep an eye on the Off The Pavement section. A lot of folks will post up an invite for runs. Wheelin' club are also a great way to meet wheelers in the area.

Welcome to the board! I'm in Mount Vernon and I'm always up for a walker run. Whenever you want to go, just post in the Walker or Reiter forums, you shouldn't have trouble finding a buddy or two or five. :)

My group is heading to walker in a couple of weeks. My new rig won't be done but your welcome to join. :awesomework:

Latest posts