• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trail construction has started

I know I should probably keep my mouth shut without having at least tried what's been built, and this topic has of course been thrashed to death... but... I think all the pictures I've seen of 'new' Reiter tell me what I need to know. If they (DNR or whoever is building these trails) can drive a freakin' excavator through it... I don't think I'll bother. Ya'll can have fun with logging road trails built with excavators and 'placed' rocks, I'll wait for or find something I can't drive my tow rig through. :corn:

[EDIT]: I'm not trying to be negative nancy or anything, and I realize Reiter is never going to be what it used to be now that 'legit' trails are being engineered and built to some DNR standard, yadda yadda. Just my take on what I see so far. Maybe I'll change my mind after some more trails are done.

Last edited:
I know I should probably keep my mouth shut without having at least tried what's been built, and this topic has of course been thrashed to death... but... I think all the pictures I've seen of 'new' Reiter tell me what I need to know. If they (DNR or whoever is building these trails) can drive a freakin' excavator through it... I don't think I'll bother. Ya'll can have fun with logging road trails built with excavators and 'placed' rocks, I'll wait for or find something I can't drive my tow rig through. :corn:

I would love for you to driver your tow rig on the trail! bring it out and lets wheel!

sure on Saturday those are just on the road...

I see hmmmm:redneck:

Look at you!!!!!!Always thinking!!!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Got invited to come up and check out the new trail Sat. but work Messes all my weekends up!!!!!:booo::booo::booo::mad::mad::mad:

You really need to get off your crazy ass work schedule and get on a normal one Bill lol

[EDIT]: I'm not trying to be negative nancy or anything, and I realize Reiter is never going to be what it used to be now that 'legit' trails are being engineered and built to some DNR standard, yadda yadda. Just my take on what I see so far. Maybe I'll change my mind after some more trails are done.

your comments are not to far off from what happened on the first trail... that is way I as well as others have been working very hard to have trail construction changed... from what I have seen so far on this new green trail, construction or destruction so far has been different to the benefit of a funner trail... now this new trail is still a green trail but it will be fun with some challenge...

But it still stands i would like to see a full size truck drive down the first trail as it was designed with a truck wheel base in mind.

If you come out this Saturday you can drive the new trail section it has only been duffed and no base rock put down but I will be hooking a log to your bumper :redneck: to drag to the location it will be used :D:hi:

your comments are not to far off from what happened on the first trail... that is way I as well as others have been working very hard to have trail construction changed... from what I have seen so far on this new green trail, construction or destruction so far has been different to the benefit of a funner trail... now this new trail is still a green trail but it will be fun with some challenge...

But it still stands i would like to see a full size truck drive down the first trail as it was designed with a truck wheel base in mind.

If you come out this Saturday you can drive the new trail section it has only been duffed and no base rock put down but I will be hooking a log to your bumper :redneck: to drag to the location it will be used :D:hi:

If I didn't care as much about my tow rig id do it :awesomework: but thus I just got done replaceing broken parts on it as it is so nope :redneck:

Here is the plan for the new trails :awesomework: This will be the G9 trail

The straight paths are construction pathways to help construction and will be removed when completed although they may not even put them in if they are not needed, but to keep the trail as narrow as possible they may really be needed.

ReiterG9trail_zps1dafadb0.jpg

Here is the plan for the new trails :awesomework: This will be the G9 trail

The straight paths are construction pathways to help construction and will be removed when completed although they may not even put them in if they are not needed, but to keep the trail as narrow as possible they may really be needed.

ReiterG9trail_zps1dafadb0.jpg

The 1st trail is the lighter, highlighted one, no???

Correct. The lighter colored lines are current trail open Friday/Saturday/Sundays and the darker lines are the new trails.

I see hmmmm:redneck:

You really need to get off your crazy ass work schedule and get on a normal one Bill lol

Not much of a choice.....unless one of the other leads gets fired or leaves!!!:mad::mad:

Might have to stop by on my way today to do some logging road crusing!!!:awesomework:

Say in about an hour and a half!!!:D Got my hard hat with me!!

Last edited:

Latest posts