• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Trainwreck Thread

No sir, I thought that was her middel name: "Louise Idaho Pit_YJ" of the clan Pit_YJ... No?
Sorry, Money. Btw, how's your cousin, Ruble? I heard he got short changed.

LandSpeeder said:
Sorry, Money. Btw, how's your cousin, Ruble? I heard he got short changed.

That is either a very intelligent joke, or you just threw it out there and didn't realize the cleverness of it. But thank you for apologizing, Louise is very happy now and Ruble is worthless, all he does is sit around and drink Vodka and talk about how big and bad he is.

Man I just want my money back.. U posted this for sale 10 months ago, with no pics, so I tnoufht it had to be sharp as a tack! Hell who wouldn't . Long story short.. I sent 165k to him in full, 13.23 months earlier.. (Somthin seems weird about that part, just can't figure out wat) .. Anyways man it's been to long. Money or a casserole or I'm comin!!!!!!!!!

money_pit_yj said:
That is either a very intelligent joke, or you just threw it out there and didn't realize the cleverness of it.

Nothing is right or wrong, only THINKING makes it so.

money_pit_yj said:
But thank you for apologizing, Louise is very happy now and Ruble is worthless, all he does is sit around and drink Vodka and talk about how big and bad he is.

I just spit my vodka all over my cubicle here at work. Guess I'll be going to the liquor store at lunch.

kushKrawlin said:
Man I just want my money back.. U posted this for sale 10 months ago, with no pics, so I tnoufht it had to be sharp as a tack! Hell who wouldn't . Long story short.. I sent 165k to him in full, 13.23 months earlier.. (Somthin seems weird about that part, just can't figure out wat) .. Anyways man it's been to long. Money or a casserole or I'm comin!!!!!!!!!

That was the Slim Pickens Buggy, this is the Idahoan Rambler buggy. Very different buggies, one is a hill killer and the other is a trail dragster

Man, why couldn't you guys tell stories like this is the 'story telling' thread?!? :****: :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
That was the Slim Pickens Buggy, this is the Idahoan Rambler buggy. Very different buggies, one is a hill killer and the other is a trail dragster

Speaking of buggy names... Whatever happened to that buggy "Anal Glands"?
You know, the one Bursted Knuckles drug the ass-end across the carpet at last years KOH BACKDOOR shootout. Like a dog drags his butt when his anal glands is clogged.