• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Year's Evans run- the other group

Digger 5

Our group hit a few good deep snowy trails but, like the other group, we didn't get nearly are far as we hoped.

Dan, in his yellow TJ, was 2nd in line on the lower 102 trail. I followed Dan. The snow was deep even this low.

Last edited:
The snow got deeper the farther we went in. At this point we were still following the tracks of others.

Last edited:
Our trail leader, Tom, in his TJ known as the 'Raisin' (check it out up close and you'll know why), got a bit off track and required a little tug. We were about 1/2 way into the 102.

Last edited:
Tom 'bumped' a stump and broke a drag link. Tom spends a lot of time on his back.

All in all we had a great time but we didn't cover enough ground. Kevin (JPFreak) suffered an as yet unknown t-case problem and Tony(Treeclimber) suffered a torn sidewall on a Krawler(he should try to return it for warranty :flipoff: )

Kyle(2pwrlifters4u) and Tom (JeepTech1- not the Raisin) were there too and did very well with no breakage-yea!!

Last edited:
Tom seems to have lots of issues with steering parts. Didnt he manage to break a pitman arm at jamboree:eeek: or maybe that was last year:eeek:

Yeah, Tom has broken more than his share of steering parts. As you know, our group tends to fly a bit and that can be tough as stumps don't move much.

Yeah, Tom has broken more than his share of steering parts. As you know, our group tends to fly a bit and that can be tough as stumps don't move much.

yea, you guys are gonna love it when the FS puts up speed limit signs on the trails :stirpot:

Tom 'bumped' a stump and broke a drag link. Tom spends a lot of time on his back.

All in all we had a great time but we didn't cover enough ground. Kevin (JPFreak) suffered an as yet unknown t-case problem and Tony(Treeclimber) suffered a torn sidewall on a Krawler(he should try to return it for warranty :flipoff: )

Kyle(2pwrlifters4u) and Tom (JeepTech1- not the Raisin) were there too and did very well with no breakage-yea!!

Well I pulled the cover off of the T-case last night and found the input gear came apart. Lukily there is no case damage, I've had my lo-max gears waiting patiently in a box for almost a year, I guess its time to put them to use!:eeek: