• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Hey guys great site you have here. I enjoy reading it :)

I have a 04 TJ 33's locker's , just typical off roader daily driver.

Attachments

• DSCN3984_zpsc74d3cac.jpg
    DSCN3984_zpsc74d3cac.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 138
Been lurking on here for a while. Bought, traded and sold a few things here, Thanks Hardline! Read and watched a lot of threads and learned a few things too.

97 TJ
230k miles on the I6
AW4 trans
241OR Tcase
107 WB on a long arm kit
Full hydro steering
40 mtr's on dyi beadlocks.
I have some 14 inch swayaways and a 5.3 motor and 4L60e to put in the Tj but it is slow going getting all the other parts that I need to get it done.
4d2f2729.jpg

hale1.jpg

Been on here for little while now so figure I better post up....Names Eddie and I live in Somerset Ky,been wheelin few years now.Started out in 88 ifs Yota with 3" body lift ,33" LTBs and welded f/r and the rest is history.Love the site!

Old rig....85 Yota 4Runner. 350 tbi,350 turbo,np 205. Detroit,chromolys,trunnion eliminator,creeper flanges up front. Spooled rear.5.29s,TG 4" springs,9000 lb winch.37" Boggers.....pulled apart ,sold lots of parts on Hardline...thanks a bunch...scrapped the Runner.

New rig....custom full tube buggy.350,350 turbo,Lomax 3.1,built 60 and 14 bolt,Fox coil overs ,43" SXs,full hydro..... :dblthumb: :driving:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 125
I've been kind roaming around here for a while, just ain't really posted anything much. I'm from Homer,GA. Got my YJ when I was 16 and slowly brought it from near stock locked and on 33's. Wheeled it all over the southeast and decided it was time to get more serious.
IMG_0258.jpg

Nothing really new or cool to any of yall though. 44/60, stretched rear 7" and front 2", wanted to keep it simple and relatively low on leafs. Planning on running 37's.

IMG_0337.jpg

First...I hate IE9...Let's try this again.

Found this forum after watching youtube videos of the SRRS and wanted to find out more about the suspension setups on the rigs. I have been playing around with designs in Inventor and trying to figure out the best setup for my Jeep when I have the funds to build my own suspension.

I was born in New Orleans and have been living in Abita Springs, LA for the last 5 years. I have been off-roading for about 15 years, but only been involved with clubs and legally off-roading for the last 8 of them. Have learned a lot and plan to continue that with the knowledge from wiser/more experienced wheelers. I have a typical TJ but hope to be able to build something custom in time.

Here are some of the specs:
2005 TJ, 4.0L, 6 spd, D30/D44, locked
Mixed bag of brands to get about 6" of lift
37" KM2's on 17" DC-1's
Warn bumpers and Fab Four rocker gaurds
Smittybilt fenders for now
and other things to make it an enjoyable DD/weekend wheeler for now.

4thofJuly_zps9ae6b4f1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_zps7a3730e1.jpg

BlackHeep-BlockParty_zps64dd11e8.jpg

And how it looks right now. That's the only photo I have in it's current state, but nothing fancy.

BlackHeep-Easley_zps4d5e0a16.jpg

live in zachary la,
dodge megacab 4x4 tuned
razor 800 tuned, cage
small block ford on propane, c-6, atlas, 43's.

Attachments

• ingrids new years.jpg
    ingrids new years.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 554
  • superlift.jpg
    superlift.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 553
hello, new here. my name is ryan, from florence al. been looking around here for a few weeks now. 94 yj as stock as stock can get. 4.0 5 speed.

Re: Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Jimmy Smith chassis "Upgrade"

LQ9
TH 400 TCI manual valve body
Atlas 4.3
HP 60 front RCV 513 Detroit
70U rear Detroit
7075 alum links
17X12 allied / mrw modified wheels
44 X19.5 pit bulls

I picked up the chassis from jimmy in Oct.2011 and helped a couple of friends complete it for me. Big thanks to Bo Turner at Bo's Custom Paint and Rides and Matt Mangin because there is no way I could have finished it with out them.
re7y6u2u.jpg
epabyvam.jpg

That's a sharp runner buggy! Got any pics of rear susp? My 84 pickup is leaf sprung front and 4 linked rear with 2.0 air shocks, do you have any problems with bad body roll or is it pretty stable? Can't tell if you're running any sort of sway bar or not.

on the trail you dont notice anything getting off the trailer to put it in the garage has alottt of bodyroll. i need to get coil overs

Attachments

• toyo back.jpg
    toyo back.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 124
pic of it before buggy did a back flip on to the roof notice the hi lift to jack up the roof so i could drive it before and after

Attachments

• wrecked.jpg
    wrecked.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 115
  • toyota tire.jpg
    toyota tire.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 121
shilrok said:
on the trail you dont notice anything getting off the trailer to put it in the garage has alottt of bodyroll. i need to get coil overs

I've done a couple odd and end small stuff to mine to help with body roll, but I figure mine is way worse than yours. Prolly weighs alot more with full body and exo cage and looks to have more belly clearance (sits really tall). I'm not sure if coilovers would fix mine or not. Might end up throwing an Anti Rock bar on it and seeing how that goes one day. I'm getting used to it now, so I'm in no hurry to fix it....but would like it more stable. Anyway, welcome to Hardline, rig is sweet! Where are you located?

^^^ Pretty sure my buddy used to own that truck, was a good truck when he had it. It got a bullet hole in the hood (from the under side) and one in the firewall? He replaced alot of maintenance type stuff on it and got it in good mechanical shape while he had it.

Been on here awhile but figure I would post up my info. From northern Missouri. Currently in the process of building a backhalf zj, and built a cage on the teryx to make it safer.
079_zpsfa97d563.jpg

046_zpsc0748f85.jpg

19089_10151262518549032_856092453_n_zpsc87b5baa.jpg

Been on a while also. Mostly to find cool folks and new places to ride. Ride with a great group of guys. Mostly Toyota based stuff. One blazer. One Sammy. I'm the newest I guess. Usually have some one with family along. Usually me with my son. I've put pics of our stuff on here already. Goin to post up my ride here newest with some rebuid to when I got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk