• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Not really a newbie, maybe just recycled. Formerly known as PsDad. Disowned his sorry yankee ass when he went back to Kansas (not really). Still got the old 55 Willys wagon, just finishing up some upgrades. Freshened up the old 358sbc and added a little more cam. Upgraded the fuel injection. Finally got around to putting the manual reverse pattern valve body in the tranny and changed to a Dana 300 transfer case with twin sticks. Built a new tranny shifter with no F'n cable and bought plenty of rattle cans of Rustoleum for that new car bling! Plan on putting bedliner on the roof, tall bastard gets the crap beat out of the roof. Ditched the old humvee tires for some TSL's. Found an old receipt and realized that me and the old girl have been together for over 15 years, so I guess it was time for a boob job. Prolly be web sheelin' for a while longer, still got work to do on the trailer and my pickup.

doctordick said:
Not really a newbie, maybe just recycled. Formerly known as PsDad. Disowned his sorry yankee ass when he went back to Kansas (not really). Still got the old 55 Willys wagon, just finishing up some upgrades. Freshened up the old 358sbc and added a little more cam. Upgraded the fuel injection. Finally got around to putting the manual reverse pattern valve body in the tranny and changed to a Dana 300 transfer case with twin sticks. Built a new tranny shifter with no F'n cable and bought plenty of rattle cans of Rustoleum for that new car bling! Plan on putting bedliner on the roof, tall bastard gets the crap beat out of the roof. Ditched the old humvee tires for some TSL's. Found an old receipt and realized that me and the old girl have been together for over 15 years, so I guess it was time for a boob job. Prolly be web sheelin' for a while longer, still got work to do on the trailer and my pickup.

Hey P's Daddy! Did you end up running that Howell TBI set up? I believe he's got his yankee ass covered in blonde or has yet to leave The Flats.... :cougar:

I guess it was time for a boob job
Pics of her or it never happened.

10-4 on the f.i. It was a nightmare to get it all to work together, but she runs strong. I'd post a pic, but it's only half painted and I'm not smart enough to figure out how. Yeah, that is me posted up for the shotgun, I'll call you this PM

Dropping in from Michigan. Run of the mill YJ, linked & stretched to 104", 60 up front with Detroit, Trussed up Hi-9 in the rear, 4.88's, all alloy shafts, GM 6.0, TH350, Atlas 3.8, 39" Krawler Stickies or 39.5 Iroks depending on terrain (and snow) and then all the other usual junk. We wheel quite a bit up in Canada and try to get around the rest of the country a couple times per year.
flex.jpg

p5.jpg

100_0300.jpg

Checking in from Michigan. I have a 2000 TJ with a 6.0, 4l80,241, dana 60's front and rear, 5;13's, ARB's on 40"MTR stickies with Innerairlocks, streched to 106. (free plug for ya Shawn!) Just did the swap this winter and looking forward to the first comp up here next month. Been down south a few times, unfortunatly always as a rider. Lookin to head to Tenn in July.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn, looks like you Michiganians having some wheelin fun up yonder. :****: I think I might have have to fuel up the DMaxx and head north :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
Damn, looks like you Michiganians having some wheelin fun up yonder. :****: I think I might have have to fuel up the DMaxx and head north :driving:
We've got some fun places to play but nothing like what mother nature can do in the mountains. You guys have great monster hill climbs that we don't have unless we go out of state. In state is all man made stuff and smaller hills. The place where Becky's rig is going vertical offers some damn tough stuff. For us, the best is right across the border to the north in Canada. (7 hours away) Rocks, logs, mud all combined together make for some great fun. The next closest is Harlan and Windrock. I'm heading out for the weekend but maybe I'll pull together some pics of Canada when I get back.

Here's some pics of Canada.
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=150436&highlight=canada

Josh Reich

All Toyota drive train. 22RE, w56, dual cases 23 spline 4.7's. IFS rear axle 4.10's welded. Toyota solid front 4.10's ARB. Three link front, four link rear, aluminum lowers all around. 14'' Fox air shocks on all four corners. TG full hydro. 37'' BFG Reds. Corbeau's seats. Oh and all for 2500 pounds.

untitled-22.jpg

197313_207886439222293_203821316295472_877837_7870184_n.jpg

Hello, my name is Christian and I've been wheeling for coming on 10yrs in my tacoma. I'm located in Douglasville, and love wheeling in mtn. side, morris mtn. I've been to riverrock, some cool places in tenn but have gotten away from hauling 4+ hrs to the trails. I'm still getting used to the sas and crawler setup done to the truck, totally new machine. I love a day of outdoors on the trails and getting home w/out killing the truck, although the truck is built for it. d-44, crawler, lockers, and comfy volvo seats. Hope to meet some of ya on the trails.
Sasfinish045.jpg

1997 TJ
GM 6.0 WITH LS HOT CAM AND HEADERS
TH 400 WITH 2800 STALL
TWIN STICK ATLAS 4.3
44 TSL MOUNTED ON RE-CENTERED HUMMER WHEELS
BILSTEIN COIL OVERS ALL 4 CORNERS
DOUBLE TRIANGULATED 4 LINK FRONT AND REAR
REAR IS TUBED AND DOVED TAILED
FULL CAGE
DANA 60 FULL CHROMO
GM 14 BOLT
BLA BLA BLA

name is Steve Carlton I'm located in Louisa VA.
97 xj
39.5 TSL s
RE-CENTERED H-1 WHEELS
ford 60
14 bolt
231/300
boat sides
cage
3 link front
full hydro
unibody plated 1/4 wall over kill

Dang Steve, for a minute there, I thought I saw a straight piece of metal. But I was wrong! molaugh Way to wheel them big eggs. :dblthumb:

CHAD REECE

03 TJ
JEEP 4.0 W/ AUTO TRANS
NP241OR 4:1 TRANSFER CASE
40 LTB MOUNTED ON H2s
FOA COIL OVERS UP FRONT
FOX AIR SHOCKS OUT BACK
SINGLE TRIANGULATED 4 LINK FRONT AND REAR
FRONT DANA 60 W/ TRUTRAC & 5.38s
REAR 14 BOLT W/ GRIZZLY & 5.38s

jeep25.jpg

jeep24-1.jpg

jeep23.jpg

harlan4.jpg

harlan2.jpg

Got build to the point of wheeling in 2006. Still not done. Just ready. Moved to GA from Grand Junction, CO around a year ago. Wheeled most of the best in the west. Looking forward to doing some Southern wheeling this fall.
4.3, 700r4.
D60HP front @GM width and ends. Hubs modified to 5-5.5 4.56 gear and spool
D60 rear w/alloy axles and spool
4 link rear and 3 link front Front 14" coilovers TJ springs rear
112" WB
39.5 IROCs

buggydriver.jpg

buggy1.jpg