• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

JK Neal here.
Location Fayetteville, GA.
Person in charge of keeping my rig on the trails and making sure its capable is Scottiebobbie from SBC Off-road

Jeep as of now, pending some new things coming soon.

2010 Rubicon 4 door
custom roll cage
teraflex long arm with some sbc mods, (soon to be custom linked with airshocks)
Poison spyder flares, rocker knockers, and armor
custom skid plates
currie super 60 rear 40 spline
currie hi pinion front 35 spline
39.5 Krawlers
rubicon tcase but atlas is on order
stock engine for now but looking for hemi

Attachments

• DSC00362.JPG
    DSC00362.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00364.JPG
    DSC00364.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00392.JPG
    DSC00392.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00402.JPG
    DSC00402.JPG
    265.1 KB · Views: 98
Woohoo! My names Dale and I am located in Dallas Ga. :dblthumb:

I have owned my rig for 10 years. When I got her she was on 32's. Then went to 33's and 3" body lift, Then 35's,3" body and a 4" suspension. Next was 38's and 4.56 gears. Replaced the C6 trans with a NP-435. Now I have went with welded D60 front all 35 spline and 10.25 rear with a Detroit locker. Both axles geared at 5.38's. I run Deaver coils upfront with James Duff arms. Rear has a shackle flip with a lift spring.

Screenshot2.png

DSCN3909.JPG

Screenshot1.png

DSCN3964.JPG

DSCN3883.JPG

Anyways the pics are its first trip out after this build. I am trying to get out more and get more involved in the more hard core trails. I hope meet some of yall on the trail and hope to learn from you!!!

Thanks man! In my near future I need to mount my winch. Twin stick the NP 205. I really want to convert to propane but $$$ are a hold back right now. When I have the extra grand laying around I am so getting propane because my carb and ethanol fuel sucks!

Dale... I,m Scott and I live off Pleasant Grove Rd., close to Roses store, on the Temple side off of Hwy. 101, few rock crawl folks in our area, mostly muddwompers though.

Keep up with the trail rides & competetions section on here for all the rides goin on man :dblthumb:

Sux we ain,t really got nowhere around Dallas to ride no more , I lived in downtown Dallas for ten years, ....Paulding Co. all my life though ;D

WELCOME TO HARDLINE DALE :woot:

Hang out with us & we will see bout gettin that Ford DENTED UP :****:

i have lil sammy stock engine 5 to 1 transfer case and 4.56 in diff 4 link front and rear 35 boggers, propane it goes pretty good. live in villa rica GA hit me up if anyone needs a riding buddy we always ready to ride

Attachments

• rock 199.JPG
    rock 199.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 85
  • rock 190.JPG
    rock 190.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 731
zukiscott said:
Sux we ain,t really got nowhere around Dallas to ride no more , I lived in downtown Dallas for ten years, ....Paulding Co. all my life though ;D

WELCOME TO HARDLINE DALE :woot:

Hang out with us & we will see bout gettin that Ford DENTED UP :****:

Yeah it does suck I live so close to the power/gas lines its not funny. Near the land fill but they built all these dang houses and put a stop to all the fun. They they closed the drag strip and caused traffic violations to go up 47% in the county. Oh don't get me started. I have purchased a tube bender and I have my mig welder so an EXO is in my future as well. Do any of yall hook and have a beer from time to time? Bounce ideas off one another type meet and greet? Like around Hiram maybe? thumb.gif

Naw, bein on here is the closest thing to being in a club as it gets for me man :dblthumb:

We just talk on here & ride, we will occasionally a few of us hang out out someones house or shop when some buildin or fabbin is goin on :dblthumb:, with beer ;D
Do you know Mickey & Corey Cone of MILD to WILD in Powder Springs :dunno:
DAMMIT Nick, I see from the pics that yall ended up at CHOCCO, damn fun park & not far from home, bout 70 miles from my house :woot:

Howed yalls ride go, I shoulda went with yall, I ended up splittin damn wood Saturday :****:

Welcome to hardline Nick :woot:

whats up guys im james, im form memphis but moving to cookeville in a couple of weeks 8) i got 2 tjs the trail rig is riddin on 39.5 iroks 103 wb 44 front 8.8 rear and 5.13s and the dd is stock
b97041f9.jpg

547c079e.jpg

met a few of you guys at the hawk pride ride last weekend had an awsome time! who all is going to be at dixie run?

zukiscott said:
Naw, bein on here is the closest thing to being in a club as it gets for me man :dblthumb:

We just talk on here & ride, we will occasionally a few of us hang out out someones house or shop when some buildin or fabbin is goin on :dblthumb:, with beer ;D
Do you know Mickey & Corey Cone of MILD to WILD in Powder Springs :dunno:
DAMMIT Nick, I see from the pics that yall ended up at CHOCCO, damn fun park & not far from home, bout 70 miles from my house :woot:

Howed yalls ride go, I shoulda went with yall, I ended up splittin damn wood Saturday :****:

Welcome to hardline Nick :woot:

yea we forgot morris mountain was closed and went there it was fun there is some big stuff out there i tried the middle of the wall that worried me i just chose the far right but is was a good trip. i know ur waiting to go next saturday but ima go sunday to morris mountain for a lil while if ur interested give me a call prolly leave bout 9 or so. or anyone else that sees this and wants to ride

Rue Armstrong,Nova Scotia Canada.Been lurking around for a bit and figured I'd post up my junk.

Tube chassis,4.3,th400,D300.60s front and rear,35 spline all around,6:17s.grizzly locker front,strange spool rear.Four links front and rear,14" FOAs,42" Krawlers.

44axle119.jpg

44axle125.jpg

rue said:
Rue Armstrong,Nova Scotia Canada.Been lurking around for a bit and figured I'd post up my junk.

Tube chassis,4.3,th400,D300.60s front and rear,35 spline all around,6:17s.grizzly locker front,strange spool rear.Four links front and rear,14" FOAs,42" Krawlers.

44axle119.jpg

44axle125.jpg
very nice setup that i bet is very dependable. i thought those classic 2's looked awful big....then i saw it said 42" krawlers so now thats why! there 20's haha looks good thumb.gif

dont have many good pics and i have been workin on the cage more but here is a sneak peek, after lookin at everyone elses rig i feel im fallin behind the curve without a tube buggy but figured i'd post anyways

yes i realize the stock super duty tie rod sucks ass but i made a new one similar to the ballistic steering kit but haven't gotten the heims to install it yet

1986 FSB
302 efi chipped
np435
borg warner t case
hp dana 50 SAS 3 linked
sterling 10.5
bald 38's

bronk-2.jpg

I'm Adam Ford from **** ass Middletown Ohio. Just sold my buggy and i'm collecting parts for a new one.

Specs were
1999vortec4.3 on propane
T350,yota,dana300 doubler
Yota axles with all chromo junk
39"reds
Air shocks
Bla bla bla..
I'll put up some pictures as soon as I get to a computer.

I did it all in that shitty 24'x24' garage in the background. was going to post a link to the build thread but zukikrawlers is down....

Nuts said:
I did it all in that shitty 24'x24' garage in the background. was going to post a link to the build thread but zukikrawlers is down....

I wish I had a shitty little 24x24 garage in the backyard if I could turn out a cage like that. Nice work man :dblthumb: