• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Next Hardline Ride???

I think that is a good choice. Its in the middle of most of us. Now to spend a bunch of money fixing what I ****ed up last Saturday night.

While I love windrock, I don't think the size of the park would be good for a hardline ride. I like the idea of a small park for the forum ride just so you run into other members more often and can watch them beat on **** as well.

pholmann said:
While I love windrock, I don't think the size of the park would be good for a hardline ride. I like the idea of a small park for the forum ride just so you run into other members more often and can watch them beat on **** as well.

I agree 100% . AOP would be perfect!!!

AOP or HPO, adventure is about 6 hours and hawk about 3.5, I wish I lived a little closer to some of the other parks where it's easier to go ride more. Hot Springs or Byrds is about the only thing close for me

Dirt700 said:
AOP or HPO, adventure is about 6 hours and hawk about 3.5, I wish I lived a little closer to some of the other parks where it's easier to go ride more. Hot Springs or Byrds is about the only thing close for me

Done HPO already. What about Hale Mtn? I've been wanting to get back to that park.

wizzo said:
Done HPO already. What about Hale Mtn? I've been wanting to get back to that park.

Come on to hale for Labor Day ride. Myself, broady, and a few others will be riding Sunday sept 4th! More than welcome to join.