• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nitto Tires

82toyomud

I need to buy some new tires for the jeep and i'm looking at getting a set of Nitto terra grappler AT's. Anyone have any experience with them?

I need to buy some new tires for the jeep and i'm looking at getting a set of Nitto terra grappler AT's. Anyone have any experience with them?

Have them on my dodge dakota, they are pretty nice tires. especially since i get a kill deal on them through one of my buddys. They have lasted quiet a while & they are not loud on the highway at all. Ive taken my truck in the snow a few times, those tires did way better than the michelins i had on there, i hate michelin tires.

Now the Nitto Mud terrains, those on the other hand have got to be the loudest tire on the highway ive ever heard. They sure do look cool though.

Have them on my dodge dakota, they are pretty nice tires. especially since i get a kill deal on them through one of my buddys. They have lasted quiet a while & they are not loud on the highway at all. Ive taken my truck in the snow a few times, those tires did way better than the michelins i had on there, i hate michelin tires.

Now the Nitto Mud terrains, those on the other hand have got to be the loudest tire on the highway ive ever heard. They sure do look cool though.

Cool thats what i wanted to hear:awesomework:

I have the all terrains on my 3/4 ton and my dads 1/2 ton and we both love them. They hook up great in the snow. Probably not the best wheeling tire, but what AT is