• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No 8 lug spacers for 5/8 studs?

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
My Dodge front D60 has the big honkin' 5/8 studs......all the spacers I'm finding are for 9/16. I reeeeeeeeally don't wanna change the damn studs on this thing if I can help it.

Anyone got any links? I think I'm bout Googled out.

Also, studs are too short to use any slip on spacer....already thought of that.

Thanks anyone!

Re:

If I had your money, I would just order a new 14 bolt front from WOD with the proper size studs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

zukimaster said:
If I had your money, I would just order a new 14 bolt front from WOD with the proper size studs.

If I had his money I'd make them put it in too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

zukimaster said:

onepieceatatime said:
If I had his money I'd make them put it in too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I know you guys see my LP60 and think...."man...what DOESN'T he have?!"....but I can assure you the struggle is real.

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
I was a lil leary of doing that....but it crossed my mind.

IF you need some larger size wheel studs, give Rockwell American a call in Irondale. They are the only ones I could find that handled large wheel studs for my trailer. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
I know you guys see my LP60 and think...."man...what DOESN'T he have?!"....but I can assure you the struggle is real.

The struggle to count all of your cash, don't count as a struggle. :****:

I'm kind of in the same boat but my 3/4 tons use 1/2" studs. You can find them but the price is triple what the 9/16" version cost.

Check on US Wheel Adapters. Pretty sure they custom make anything you need but I'm sure it'll be like xjmarc said and pretty costly.

I drilled a set out to fit the dodge external hubs. I think I only had to open up the bore for the lugnut and socket to fit down in. The actual seat where the lug nut hits was fine the way it was. I probably still have the spacers laying around the shop still. I don't use them anymore

Re:

Yeah I hear you guys on the drilling but I could just see me getting them drilling them and then when they fail everybody saying oh my gosh I can't believe you drilled on an aluminum spacer! ****in idiot!!!

Lol

Tell ya what... Send em to me with a $100 bill and I'll "custom machine" them for you with my "cnc-ish" 18v ryobi drill.

LOL

Re: Re: No 8 lug spacers for 5/8 studs?

gottagofast said:
Tell ya what... Send em to me with a $100 bill and I'll "custom machine" them for you with my "cnc-ish" 18v ryobi drill.

LOL
The interweb says you must use at minimum a 24v drill. Sorry man 8) :-*

Re: Re: No 8 lug spacers for 5/8 studs?

tonybolton said:
The interweb says you must use at minimum a 24v drill. Sorry man 8) :-*
Well crap..... I'm gonna have to stop production immediately lol