• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No 8 lug spacers for 5/8 studs?

Re: Re: Re: No 8 lug spacers for 5/8 studs?

gottagofast said:
Well crap..... I'm gonna have to stop production immediately lol
Please do. I don't have any personal experience but I know a friend of a friend of a friend on Craigslist that emailed another friend that you're doing it wrong. 8) :-*

Re:

Look up Stahl steel on ebay. They can make any spacer you want. We had some made to accommodate 5/8 lugnut. Little pricey but nice quality.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd drill them for free if you let me drive that Chevy powered beast one time.

I would have to raise the rev control above 3200. Just to make a lot of noise and pretend like I was having trouble :butt:

I'm planning on just getting the 9/16" ones too. 70 bucks on eBay and I'm going to get different lug nuts and see how it works. Never sees pavement so figure that helps.

Well....let's start the countdown to epic fail...

94f82caffe4dac35d62ed8aa8c09d588.jpg

Re:

Since I hate unresolved question threads....lemme say the eBay spacers held up to a decent trail riding day.

Off cambers....unknown boulders in the trail...undercuts....some throttle.

No more aluminum link bar wearing down...no more shock rubbing. Hell...it even turns more now!

Only drawback was having to purchase 16 new front wheel studs in 9/16 size with lug nuts thin enough to fit spacers (3/4).

I could not find any 5/8 lug nuts to fit inside the spacers holes...like not even close.

After looking at the spacers I wasn't comfortable removing any more material.