• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

no insurance or license

W

wontwork

This is what happens when people drive with no license and no insurance. They fawk up my nice to me road king. Not only did they not have all that they wanted to argue that it was my fault. State Trooper thougth differently since there was oil from where they busted my tranny when they hit me all in my lane. So to all you no license and non insured people :flipgotcha:

A little before and after pic.

They hit me about where the black truck in the backgrond is sitting. Can't tell much but there is not much that is straight on the bike now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Happens way way more than it should. I guess its one of those things that just seems natural to some, like you have to wear pants out in public, and you have to buy insurance. Just one of those things. Then there is the other white trash half that don't give a **** about anyone else, or themselves for that matter. In KS it is illegal to not have insurance and they will pull your license, but if you don't have one of those either, why both right :wtflol: yep, pisses me off, just waiting to get hit by one of these ass clowns that are a drain on society. :gtfo:
That's shitty man, sorry your day sucked

Aint that about a bitch. Man I am sorry your day turned out this way. Sounds to me like your just another guy doin the right thing and then BAM somebody has to **** on ya. I hope you get something out of this to make it better for ya. Hope you had that uninsured motorist stuff too, but be careful, my wife was hit by a drunk and he didn't have insurance and we had to fight for 3 years to get her uninsured motorist coverage of 10 grand.. We were still covered by her full coverage, as I am sure you will be, but dont let them insurance guys forget they owe you some money if you got the UM coverage... They will do there best to get out of it. Man that looked like a damn fine machine buddy.. Good Luck and let us know what comes of it.. :dunno:

Defiantly ridiculous man. White trash doesn't begin to describe that bunch of individuals. I don't know that the two kids were even old enough to have a license. While they were standing there they were trying to tell him him the bike was totaled anyway like it wasn't obvious. Just glad your ok though buddy. Hopefully something can be done about it.

Damn idiots! I hope their **** is messed up enough that they have to spend some coin to get it roadworthy again. I got tagged by a noninsured :afro: in my Jeep several years ago, been there.

All that aside, I'm glad this thread is just about a fawked up bike and not a fawked up rider. Most everybody I know that's been hit on a bike had pretty bad injuries. Still sucks though.

Glad to see you are alright and good to wheel with you on saturday. :driving:

No insurance, no license, the court should make him your butler (Seinfeld) molaugh

Glad your ok Haley!!! Seriously **** coulda been worse.

As for no insurance. In the decade I have lived in Houston...I have been hit 5 times in my trucks, and since I've been married the wife has been hit 3 times in her Tahoe. Of those, twice her Tahoe went to the body shop. Every othertime I've just replaced the whole bumper or just lived with it knowing it'll get smacked again.
Of those 8 times, the other person has not had insurance. So yes I'm currently batting 1000 on wrecks with uninsured motorist. None of them were white trash, majority Mexican illegals, but a grandma, a soccer mom w/ kids in the car....

I just think that the penalties are not high enough, and times are so tough people let **** like that go. What sucks is that if you do have insurance and are paying your insurance it just keeps going up. Smaller pool paying so they need to collect more.

I cant tell you how many times I wished I drove an '80s 1-ton with an 8" Oilfield pipe front and rear bumpers and no insurance, and not fully locked up the brakes when I get cut off, just skinny pedel into the asshole and spin 'em out.

Glad you're ok Haley, would suck to lose ya.

InDaShop said:
I cant tell you how many times I wished I drove an '80s '97 Dodge 1-ton on 22.5's with an 8" Oilfield pipe front and rear bumpers and no insurance, and not fully locked up the brakes when I get cut off, just skinny pedel into the asshole and spin 'em out.

:driving:

:dblthumb:

Glad you're ok.

Watched a small car cut off a road king in traffic (north beltway on ramp @ I10) Saturday night, but this guy wasn't as lucky. Even wearing a helmet/leathers, he was hurt bad and probably didn't make it.

InDaShop said:
What sucks is that if you do have insurance and are paying your insurance it just keeps going up. Smaller pool paying so they need to collect more.
Now that is what is :gay: I would never call myself responsible, but I feel that not having insurance would be one of the worst things you can do. However, in our state, KS, it seems that you can do it over and over again. Since the repercussions are weak a lot of people may just realize it's not a bad idea to be cheap. I think that since you have to prove your insurance to get tags (and the state and county rape you on those), then if you get hit by someone without ins. they are screwed (jail time, for sure.) Then they also have to pay to fix and your registration and tags. That would probably just make too much sense. :dunno:

xjcrawler said:
Is that fine looking woman leaning on the front of the Nissan the one that hit you?

She is the mother of the young man that hit me. She didn't have any license either.

Just got back from the bike shop and at first glance the guy said its prob totaled.

So it looks like its time for an upgrade and I got my eye on this. 08 Screamin Eagle Ultra with 369 miles

3k23p23l95U15S65R3b3i3955ac197dc219fb.jpg

saw you & the hawg on the trailer this evening at chris' shop.
maybe you and your insurer can work it out while the courts handle the DA w/o insurance.
yaw be careful on those scooters guys!!! booyang booyang booyang

wade

wontwork said:
Just got back from the bike shop and at first glance the guy said its prob totaled.

So it looks like its time for an upgrade and I got my eye on this. 08 Screamin Eagle Ultra with 369 miles

drool drool drool molaugh SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE FUN... :dblthumb:

InDaShop said:
Glad your ok Haley!!! Seriously **** coulda been worse.

As for no insurance. In the decade I have lived in Houston...I have been hit 5 times in my trucks, and since I've been married the wife has been hit 3 times in her Tahoe. Of those, twice her Tahoe went to the body shop. Every othertime I've just replaced the whole bumper or just lived with it knowing it'll get smacked again.
Of those 8 times, the other person has not had insurance. So yes I'm currently batting 1000 on wrecks with uninsured motorist. None of them were white trash, majority Mexican illegals, but a grandma, a soccer mom w/ kids in the car....

I just think that the penalties are not high enough, and times are so tough people let **** like that go. What sucks is that if you do have insurance and are paying your insurance it just keeps going up. Smaller pool paying so they need to collect more.

I cant tell you how many times I wished I drove an '80s 1-ton with an 8" Oilfield pipe front and rear bumpers and no insurance, and not fully locked up the brakes when I get cut off, just skinny pedel into the asshole and spin 'em out.

What a jackass driver you must be to get hit that many times. You must slam on your brakes a lot.

wontwork said:

Yeah boy! Cruise in COMFORT! That is a bad ass ride! Mile's vibrating ass checks would agree