• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NO TC buggy for sale ad here?

Glen1978

Sun does shine on a DOGS ASS!
Im ashamed of you Timmy....lol! But we all new it was coming. With 4 awesome Jimmy buggies for sale I cant afford any of them. Good luck on your junk....Im sure it will be tits.

Ive wondered myself why his buggies are never listed on local forums... i guess because you put it on Pirate and all the other forums will know about it anyways :****:

I don't get it, this one worked the best of any of them and was really simple. Hope you build something cool TC

i dont see anything wrong with rotating you stock ! i do it all the time
if you keep it for over 2-3 years it's not worth crap when your ready for somthing new
good move thumb.gif

For me its not that I dont wanna sell it or something its I cant sell it. Im still paying off the credit cards from the last build. :popcorn:

I think you should build an old school Tellico buggy or a old school Grey rock buggy. :driving:

Kinda like this. The early Tellico buggys were basicly full cab with tube coming off the back alot of tube and very heavy. Big bumpers and ****.
Walker on slick Rock
And Grey rock had their far share of just monster type buggys with rockwells and about 6' of belly clearance. You just got to see them in person I guess to get the idea.
I remember seeing full size fords with all the fenders off agg tires and bigass tube bumpers. The whole inside floor board would be cut out . I guess to save weight or make it easy to service or what not. I'm sure some one has pics of what I'm talking about.

This was from either 2003 or 2004. At that time this guy was probably a little ahead of his time with this rig. How many here know where this pic was taken?

Buggy2.jpg

bigsilly said:
This was from either 2003 or 2004. At that time this guy was probably a little ahead of his time with this rig. How many here know where this pic was taken?

Buggy2.jpg

Waterfall at grayrock down by the mud pit

Cole said:
Waterfall at grayrock down by the mud pit

Bingo... There was good action there. You had the mud pit antics going on one side and the waterfall on the other side. You could sit in the middle of the two and not miss a thing.