• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NO TC buggy for sale ad here?

5fddf17f.jpg

That yellow single seater buggy that you said was ahead of time was (Jay Roberts) that was his 1st build of a single seater toyota to ever been build. Jay went to Jimmy Smith vocational school, now known as Jimmy Smith Motor Sports. Yes Jay Roberts did climb the waterfall at Grey Rock. And also was few of his buddies were there to they had a great time playing on all that cool stuff. Jay has his Diploma and has Graduated from JIMMY SMITH MOTOR SPORTS with knowledge enough to build these awsome buggies. Jay has build a few buggies for friends and modified some to. Jay has a personal buggy of his own which is a single seater horse power, it has a 406 motor ,350 trans., 300 TC with big output shafts on both ends with narrow 60 front and crome molly axels 513 gear ,rear is a eaton narrowed with 513 gear and running 44cut fronts and 21.5 cut turfs on the rear.This buggy is propane injected and if any one knows jay and has seen this you know how it goes. With that been siad he has it for sale if the price is right? He also can build you one. And just so you all get this JAY does consult with the master builder JIMMY SMITH!!!!!! :driving:

tonya1 said:
That yellow single seater buggy that you said was ahead of time was (Jay Roberts) that was his 1st build of a single seater toyota to ever been build. Jay went to Jimmy Smith vocational school, now known as Jimmy Smith Motor Sports. Yes Jay Roberts did climb the waterfall at Grey Rock. And also was few of his buddies were there to they had a great time playing on all that cool stuff. Jay has his Diploma and has Graduated from JIMMY SMITH MOTOR SPORTS with knowledge enough to build these awsome buggies. Jay has build a few buggies for friends and modified some to. Jay has a personal buggy of his own which is a single seater horse power, it has a 406 motor ,350 trans., 300 TC with big output shafts on both ends with narrow 60 front and crome molly axels 513 gear ,rear is a eaton narrowed with 513 gear and running 44cut fronts and 21.5 cut turfs on the rear.This buggy is propane injected and if any one knows jay and has seen this you know how it goes. With that been siad he has it for sale if the price is right? He also can build you one. And just so you all get this JAY does consult with the master builder JIMMY SMITH!!!!!! :driving:
Is this the buggy that wouldn't crank at mountain side for half the day? If so take the motor to the scrap yard and I'll buy the chassis rolling for $4500 looks like it's a knock off smith motorsports chassis.
If I was a fab man that Graduated from the smith motorsports school of fab work I would try to at least come up with my own style for sure. :tc

That yellow single seater buggy that you said was ahead of time was (Jay Roberts) that was his 1st build of a single seater toyota to ever been build. Jay went to Jimmy Smith vocational school, now known as Jimmy Smith Motor Sports. Yes Jay Roberts did climb the waterfall at Grey Rock. And also was few of his buddies were there to they had a great time playing on all that cool stuff. Jay has his Diploma and has Graduated from JIMMY SMITH MOTOR SPORTS with knowledge enough to build these awsome buggies. Jay has build a few buggies for friends and modified some to. Jay has a personal buggy of his own which is a single seater horse power, it has a 406 motor ,350 trans., 300 TC with big output shafts on both ends with narrow 60 front and crome molly axels 513 gear ,rear is a eaton narrowed with 513 gear and running 44cut fronts and 21.5 cut turfs on the rear.This buggy is propane injected and if any one knows jay and has seen this you know how it goes. With that been siad he has it for sale if the price is right? He also can build you one. And just so you all get this JAY does consult with the master builder JIMMY SMITH!!!!!!

Is this the buggy that wouldn't crank at mountain side for half the day? If so take the motor to the scrap yard and I'll buy the chassis rolling for $4500 looks like it's a knock off smith motorsports chassis.
If I was a fab man that Graduated from the smith motorsports school of fab work I would try to at least come up with my own style for sure.

OH SNAP!!!!!!

Regarding the yellow buggy not working a half a day would be that he went up a massive hill climb at Big Fork on Signal Mnt. and fliped it in between two trees and it broke carb. off. Then it got fixed .I know this for sure. And you know all you have trouble with what you got at some point thats why its called bring what you got and fix it if you need to. JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Tonya dont worry about it just some hater who probably dosent even have a ride. and was
riding with some one who does. Congradulation on Jays sell!!!!!

Thank you. And i would say a few more words but my editor told me he would take my computer away lol.

Just his WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now does that answer you question?Be nice please.

Jay is a great fabricator /great guy to deal with/and the yellow single seater has performed very well throughout the years so dont be hatin

Does anyone have more pictures of the yellow single seat buggy?? Ive ben thinking of building an all Toyota single seater and would like to see more of it. Thanks