• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NO TC buggy for sale ad here?

98sierra said:
at 33 seconds, does anybody know whose jeep that is? because im almost 110% possitive i own it now lol

That was Crazy Carl, he and Brad were playing tag that day. He actually beat Brad up Los Primos. He was a young kid who built that think when he lived in Dacula Ga and got brainwashed by Peak Empire.

tonya1 said:
Regarding the yellow buggy not working a half a day would be that he went up a massive hill climb at Big Fork on Signal Mnt. and fliped it in between two trees and it broke carb. off. Then it got fixed .I know this for sure. And you know all you have trouble with what you got at some point thats why its called bring what you got and fix it if you need to. JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
You would think that it would be fixed before you showed up to ride. Big fork??? What is their on Big Fork to flip on in a buggy? Sounds like driver era to me. Big Fork= :fish:

fawk you fawkers.....Jay is a cool dude

hey TC, if you need some help with your new rig holla at a nigga son, i got bitchin cool new ideas for you

he dont need you, tc going wit triple triangulated big bird chassis, one off son!! ive told geeee

RobbyBobby said:
fawk you fawkers.....Jay is a cool dude

hey TC, if you need some help with your new rig holla at a nigga son, i got bitchin cool new ideas for you
by god this one,(spit) by god better have wings by god, (another spit) liken 'em last ones, daez wantz ta fly givem wings and letter eat. be first damn buggy with'n a pair a wings for the swingers to ride up under.

That looks like the same yellow one seater we used to see ALL THE TIME at Tellico back in the day ,also had a red one with him sometimes too :dunno:

They were ahead of their time with those mochines

HELL, now that I think about it, the same ride that yellow one seater was on the waterfall was the same time Adam Carter tried it in the OLIVE DRAB ROCKWELL CJ-7 with the WHITE STAR on the hood,

I think :dunno:, cause me & Pops kept crammin plugs in one of his sidewalls to keep the tire from goin flat the whole time,

Looked like a porkeepine stuck in a CAT DOOR when we got through with it :****:

Yea the red single seater belonged to me. That was the first single seater i ever built. Truck worked really well!!!!! Jay based his off mine. had alot of fun in that truck. i think its in west virginia Jimmy Smith Motorsports.

HA HA thats COOL man, I was "THAT GUY" in the little STOCK WHEEL BASED, BEAT TO ****, BLUE SUZUKI on 36" TSL,S that got BANGED OFF OF EVERYTHING at Tellico for bout 8 years ;D

Yea ,we used to look forward to runnin into yall up there & watchin yall climb lines that were CRAZY :****:

I wish that I would have had a camera back then.......

that you Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!???????????? dude where my bottle openers at on my chassis???????? and my fawkin batman stars!!!!!???????????

RobbyBobby said:
Thnx man but iv wanted to do my own thing for a while now. so im gunna stick with it. thanx alot tho !

Tcameron said:
Thnx man but iv wanted to do my own thing for a while now. so im gunna stick with it. thanx alot tho !

no prob dawg.....holla i'm here for you if you need me you gots my #

btw, you might wanna plan for a baby seat in that new buggy, Cindysue is preggers and she says its yours :****:

RobbyBobby said:
no prob dawg.....holla i'm here for you if you need me you gots my #

btw, you might wanna plan for a baby seat in that new buggy, Cindysue is preggers and she says its yours :****:
I dont know u or got ur #