• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen, you were not kidding.......

InDaShop said:
wait, stop the presses, KARATE? OMG I got to see it. Someone run down to the dojo and video tape!!! STAT! :popcorn:

laughing1 Wyatt said dojo... got damn thats a funny word ! DoJo... molaugh

If a lot of people would take half the time they waste trying to be interweb famous and apply it to some thing meaningful they would be better off.

When people just sit at their computer and wait to see what every one else is building, doing, and where there ridding at it sad. GO OUT AND MAKE YOUR OWN MARK then when your involved in the action the interweb becomes part of the secondary focus.

Get out and put in work!!!!!!!

Woodlee said:
If a lot of people would take half the time they waste trying to be interweb famous and apply it to some thing meaningful they would be better off.

When people just sit at their computer and wait to see what every one else is building, doing, and where there ridding at it sad. GO OUT AND MAKE YOUR OWN MARK then when your involved in the action the interweb becomes part of the secondary focus.

Get out and put in work!!!!!!!

Get back to work poopy-pants laughing1

what Nolen said. I'm putting in work right now SON! I got my Hardline on!
I swear sitting at a desk 60 hours a week would suck without Hardline, Pirate, and AOLIM.
And for anyone that tells me to surf less, I could make it a 40 hour work week dont understand. Its not volume of work, its timing of work.

When you work in an office, it helps pass the day. If I was building rigs all day then I would agreee with your comments Adam. Get back to work! :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
what Nolen said. I'm putting in work right now SON! I got my Hardline on!
I swear sitting at a desk 60 hours a week would suck without Hardline, Pirate, and AOLIM.
And for anyone that tells me to surf less, I could make it a 40 hour work week dont understand. Its not volume of work, its timing of work.

X2 Its called DESK JOB !! loller.gif

InDaShop said:
You did a happy kid? What? Pedo much? :fish:

eek molaugh

Oh and Joel....didn'tyou learn your lesson picking on big corn-fed boys when you tied up with David?

You need to pick on Bones......

Bones said:
we are rooming together! EEK
You are the homo that lures people in the Viatara and when they close the door give a scary grin and tell them the door handle is broken and you cannot open it from inside. :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
You are the homo that lures people in the Viatara and when they close the door give a scary grin and tell them the door handle is broken and you cannot open it from inside. :flipoff1:
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am sooo busted....wanna ride?