• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen, you were not kidding.......

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Cole replaced his cock and balls with a slit between his legs. :dunno: dunno what happened to him lately! :flipoff1:

No Cole as been busting his ass lately and is completely out of ****ing DEBT!!

So lets talk about your buggy Daniel :flipoff1:

rock mafia said:
His fab skills are the ****, way above my level.

That said, Cole could go with him and have a phat buggy for people to drool over, or go with a lesser builder and have a fat wallet left in his pocket.

I like the first choice, but i never even had the option. Thats why i rock a "replica". pepper.gif laughing1

74_Chevota said:
I like the first choice, but i never even had the option. Thats why i rock a "replica". pepper.gif laughing1

Outside of your engine just being tired as ****, I love your buggy man ! I think its great drool

Cole, get that chassis from Joel and when Joel figures out WTF he is going to do he can have another one built.

wngrog said:
Cole, get that chassis from Joel and when Joel figures out WTF he is going to do he can have another one built.
Nolen may be on to something

Sorry Joel, nothing like positive motivation to get it done SON!

I'll be there in a week or two Joel, let's just finish it and go wheel into the sunset together :fags

Or we can just have a beer and make vroom vroom noises thumb.gif

Matt O. said:
Joel said he could not wheel again his whole life and be OK. There's your answer :flipoff1:
There are more important things in life than wheeling. I do not understand why this is so hard for you to get. I spent 30 years of my life not wheeling on rocks. My life does not revolve around wheeling. Is that so bad?? I have other hobbies, I would say if anyone limits themselves to only one hobby they should get a ****ing life. thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
There are more important things in life than wheeling. I do not understand why this is so hard for you to get. I spent 30 years of my life not wheeling on rocks. My life does not revolve around wheeling. Is that so bad?? I have other hobbies, I would say if anyone limits themselves to only one hobby they should get a ****ing life. thumb.gif

;D

Not saying it is the only thing, but if you don't have a desire to wheel then I I am betting you will not find much committment to build a buggy. And in truth, if you don't have the desire to wheel, then don't waste the time and money. I have other stuff going on in my life, but nothing gets me amped more than a wheelin trip. I love the feeling of nervousness before you hit a hard trail the first time. That is what keep me going.

Matt O. said:
;D

Not saying it is the only thing, but if you don't have a desire to wheel then I I am betting you will not find much committment to build a buggy. And in truth, if you don't have the desire to wheel, then don't waste the time and money. I have other stuff going on in my life, but nothing gets me amped more than a wheelin trip. I love the feeling of nervousness before you hit a hard trail the first time. That is what keep me going.
Yes, I have all those same feelings as well. But there is nothing wrong with taking a break from it. The rush from wheeling is like nothing else. You just took a statement I made way out of context. I love ice cream, but if I never have any again I will live. That was my point in what I said. It has nothing to do with motivation, I have plenty of motivation, I just do not want to start on it right now.

bigsilly said:

Good on ya man, you do it your way brother finish it when you finish it and enjoy every bit of it.

People forget that this is for fun, being an internet badass all the time doesnt make wheeling or fabbing fun. This hobby is time and money, some can afford the money, but not the time. I think thats were you fall and thats just how it is and there isnt anything wrong with it.

I built my junk tryin to "keep up" with the jones and ****. I got a buggy, I love my buggy but if I wasnt so narrowminded in tryin to make it work, be in XRRA, and all this other **** that i cant afford money wise. I woulda looked at it differently and had a slightly different buggy. Oh well live and learn. Im done tryin to be "cool" I can tell ya that much. Im done sacrificing to afford something in reality I cannot. **** all you guys :flipoff1: Im back to the wheel it and enjoy myself like a muh fugga. Ill race XrrA when its conveinent ( GrayRock event )

PS: Riding someones ass non stop , even jokingly does not motivate them. Im tryin to be more concious of that, sometimes its just to much fun to give each other **** though. So dont worry, this site will not get all mushy mushy anytime soon. laughing1

bigsilly said:

You need to get your priorities strait. If you're not wheeling you should be eating or ****ing.

P said:
PS: Riding someones ass non stop , even jokingly does not motivate them.

I was not trying to 'motivate' Joel.

I was trying to get him to sell his not-to-be-built-in-2008 chassis to Cole so it would not waste away.

Plus he can use that money for all of is other interests such as Karate, eating, Killing furry animals, Vegas and lounging on the beach.

wngrog said:
I was not trying to 'motivate' Joel.

I was trying to get him to sell his not-to-be-built-in-2008 chassis to Cole so it would not waste away.

Plus he can use that money for all of is other interests such as Karate, eating, Killing furry animals, Vegas and lounging on the beach.

That **** is funny and exactly what I was thinking. I think Joel is getting so much **** because he made a LONG trip to buy a chassis and get it home, now he says it will be next year before he starts? Then the too hot statement was funny also. Just fawking with you Joel cause it is fun!

wait, stop the presses, KARATE? OMG I got to see it. Someone run down to the dojo and video tape!!! STAT! :popcorn:

InDaShop said:
wait, stop the presses, KARATE? OMG I got to see it. Someone run down to the dojo and video tape!!! STAT! :popcorn:

I saw the whole story here : www.kungfupanda.com

Latest posts