• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

and thanks to all you **** talking little biatches that have your lonely little shriveled testicle attached to your computer keyboard that ain't coming cause (insert excuse here)___________ :masturbanana[1]:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

F-that....I'm not gonna dissrespect Cory and the dudes who are into runnin mud and have built rigs for just that...more power to 'em:beer:

sounds like POKEY needs to get his junk runnin and come up for the NNR and back up his **** stirring

maybe next year but not this time. I am however very happy to keep bringing the thread back to the top:haha:

Seems to me something is missing?

I thought there was some bigtime off-road race/rock runners out there that just went south to some event at the Hammers :scratchhead:

I guess our little wheelin trip doesn't have enough publicity and magazine coverage for the rock stars :haha:

and thanks to all you **** talking little biatches that have your lonely little shriveled testicle attached to your computer keyboard that ain't coming cause (insert excuse here)

because I am a loser and my worthless pile of parts is not done and even if it was I do not have the sack or skills to hang with the big dogs anyway :looser: :booo: :booo:

:masturbanana[1]:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:

I thought there was some bigtime off-road race/rock runners out there that just went south to some event at the Hammers :scratchhead:

I guess our little wheelin trip doesn't have enough publicity and magazine coverage for the rock stars :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Man, I can't wait to show all you **** tards how badass I am. I mean really, I'm the ****. Damn I'm cool.....and all you other fags, suck.

You'll see.....:;

ya you the man toybug!!!!!!!!!i love wheelin with ya bro.....:fawkdancesmiley:

So is Kingextreme going to be there?????
You know, the guy who wants me to try and follow him through the cock garden so he can show me how it's done? The same guy who says his toyota can keep up with any V8 on the trail?:haha:
King????

So is Kingextreme going to be there?????
You know, the guy who wants me to try and follow him through the cock garden so he can show me how it's done? The same guy who says his toyota can keep up with any V8 on the trail?:haha:
King????

Yeah, but you just have an old heavy ass scout from what I hear :D:D

Yo King where ya at?????

#21 06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
kingextreme
Whore 4x4 Join Date: Aug 2007

Re: June 6th thru 8th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phew
holy **** sombody thinks there **** is god you might want to tame the ego there king. your **** ain't got a chance in hell of even doing a quarter of that trail. but it should be interesting to see the carnage. I'm just gonna leave before the recovery attempt starts

King extreme-"what carnage???? THE BRUISE is all cage and super welds... and a quarter is farther than anyone else in the club....whos THE KING"

Last edited:

Latest posts