• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

I am surprised there is not more **** talking here:looser: I know there are a handful uf rigs who can make it through, and alot of webwheelers who think they can:haha: I may just drive my dodge up and bring my BBQ:awesomework:

Sweet, tailgate party :awesomework: :beer:

so there is like 5 people goin on the NNR? lame

not really.....if no one shows...it's just another day of wheelin for us.Sunday, Brad and I ran Sac-up,OM and Issy in about.....5 hrs maybe.... just cruisin along.Every now and then we like to throw the little people a bone and let'em come see whats happening in the deep end of the pool,if they don't wanna come play.....****'em.

not really.....if no one shows...it's just another day of wheelin for us.Sunday, Brad and I ran Sac-up,OM and Issy in about.....5 hrs maybe.... just cruisin along.Every now and then we like to throw the little people a bone and let'em come see whats happening in the deep end of the pool,if they don't wanna come play.....****'em.

wow get all serious :flipoff:

MY WHEELERS NOT FINISHED YET BUT I WILL BE THERE IN SPIRT AND WANT TO GO BUT I HAVE ABOUT A MONTHS WORTH OF BUILD/FABRICATION LEFT TO DO. SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST THOUGH.:stirpot:

deep end of the pool . Sounds like Mauler is up for Corys swamp trail bet:eeek:

**** that...I ain't babysittin all day :rolleyes:

F-that....I'm not gonna dissrespect Cory and the dudes who are into runnin mud and have built rigs for just that...more power to 'em:beer:

sounds like POKEY needs to get his junk runnin and come up for the NNR and back up his **** stirring