• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

King Extreme says he's goiung to be there....

kingextreme
Whore 4x4 Join Date: Aug 2007
june 27th,28th,29th
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------............. i am gonna be there with a few friends they know who they are doing non newbie runs...... if you think your rig is capable come on out and wheel that pile

This should be interesting......:corn:

holy ****!!!!!! :flipoff: where were ya last time??? same bat time same bat place,,, there friday at noon til sunday morning at 8:00 am i will be in pit for non newbie run???? :cheer: hahahaha..........hope i can keep up hahahahaha...and i do make it through the rock garden..... and the rock face and the mud and the trails and whatever else i throw at it.....:kissmyass: see ya there.....................:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

holy ****!!!!!! :flipoff: where were ya last time??? same bat time same bat place,,, there friday at noon til sunday morning at 8:00 am i will be in pit for non newbie run???? :cheer: hahahaha..........hope i can keep up hahahahaha...and i do make it through the rock garden..... and the rock face and the mud and the trails and whatever else i throw at it.....:kissmyass: see ya there.....................:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

ya ok db

again i tell all to come out and play............:fawkdancesmiley: yep i talk a good game on the computer and i play even a better game in the woods.... i will be there to meet ya all and do some runs...... so if your **** talkin you better be there to show me how its done, i know i am ready... are you??????????:fawkdancesmiley: see ya there....

OH...WOW...:fawkdancesmiley:
now its serious,,,, i just threw on a fresh coat of paint........:cool:

I seriously think you need to assess the situation and evaluate your rig. I will be vary suprised if your **** box even makes it down to the rock bowl. The one thing I do know for sure is that anybody behind you is gonna be fawked.

Latest posts