• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

Nuzzy said:
Best friend's B-Day and he settled on going to vantage. The Dirty Wop and I both gotta go by default or we'd be bad friends :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well that explains why I don't havemany friends :flipoff:

Nuzzy said:
Best friend's B-Day and he settled on going to vantage. The Dirty Wop and I both gotta go by default or we'd be bad friends :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously...vantage is the :rb: ness. Hopefully we won't get any sand in our....well :kissmyass: :flipoff:

Man oh man... do I want to wheel the DD? What if I dent it?!?! :redneck:

P1010258.JPG

Kelly said:
MATT....You better wheel that fawker....

I thinkin' about putting some swaybar disconnects on, trimming the fenders a bit and throwing a lunchbox locker in the D35 and making it into kind of a DD/wheeler/camping trip rig. :D (With spare axle shafts of course!) It'll provide me a wheeling fix until my YJ is done.

Anyway, I think I'm going to split gas with my brother and get him to bring his MJ out and let me ride shotgun. His truck is set up pretty well, but he needs some time behind the wheel in a low pressure environment. :D

NotMatt said:
I thinkin' about putting some swaybar disconnects on, trimming the fenders a bit and throwing a lunchbox locker in the D35 and making it into kind of a DD/wheeler/camping trip rig. :D (With spare axle shafts of course!) It'll provide me a wheeling fix until my YJ is done.

Anyway, I think I'm going to split gas with my brother and get him to bring his MJ out and let me ride shotgun. He needs some time behind the wheel in a low pressure environment, even though his truck is set up pretty well.

bring the 2 door out, its about as set up as mine :redneck:

NotMatt said:

Anyway, I think I'm going to split gas with my brother and get him to bring his MJ out and let me ride shotgun. His truck is set up pretty well, but he needs some time behind the wheel in a low pressure environment. :D

SOunds good :clappy:

BLACKTJ97 said:
Is this run going to be family friendly or do I have to find a sitter?

I'd say it'll be family friendly, just might be kinda boring for the little ones, not going to be fast moving.

Comet said:
Just don't let Weird Uncle Kelly tell them they need to ride on his lap!:flipoff:

Hey, atleast when I move into neighborhoods, I don't have a flyer sent out with my name on it like you, "Uncle Comet" :flipoff:

Kelly said:
Hey, atleast when I move into neighborhoods, I don't have a flyer sent out with my name on it like you, "Uncle Comet" :flipoff:
How would you like a piece of candy, little boy?:kissmyass:

Alright, it's a done deal, I'll be there riding shotgun in the MJ :) If I'm lucky maybe he'll let me drive for a little bit.

I called my brother up to see if he wanted to go to this, and he said... and I quote "It's not going to be a bunch of badass buggy dudes is it?"... :haha:

Looks like I am in for sure as long as I can find the bl$$ng for gas...

I am on Aurora right now at an OPEN MIC...maybe I should drop my shorts for some cash....

Harvester of Sorrow said:
Looks like I am in for sure as long as I can find the bl$$ng for gas...

I am on Aurora right now at an OPEN MIC...maybe I should drop my shorts for some cash....

good idea! they'll pay you to pull em up!:flipoff: