• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NorthEast Wheelin

Rockwells607

any other Hardliners on here from the northeast? I always enjoy meeting and wheeeling with new people....ya never know whos in your backyard

im upstate NY right by Watkins Glenn race track, wheel raush creek and other local places alot becuase we are right on the PA border

Is upstate New York everything but long island? It's hard for me to understand the southern border as being up state.

upstate ny looks just like kentucky...when i tell people im from ny they instanly think the city...but 90% of the state is mnt. and farm land...i can still shoot a gun and do a burn out in my yard, im 2hrs below lake ontario, 4 hrs from the city, i think it would be a good time to get any northen hardliners together at Raush Creek sometime....anyone interested?

Erie PA. Few new parks opening in PA this year :dblthumb: I'm down for RC or to check out aoaa. Small park having a ride this weekend that i might try to check out. If your into traveling can always come this way and go to Wellsville OH.

i went to that new place in shamokin a few months ago and cut trails, anthracite offroad or something, place is gonna be huge and has unlimited potential, we are always up for other places to wheel if you are up for some company, i can be to erie in 3 hours i think

I want to check out anthracite soon, sounds like its going to be a real cool park. There is a small (1200) acres opening up also in Templeton PA not sure how hardcore its gonna be but its a legal spot, so I will support it. Going to try and get there this weekend, while theres no snow. We should be riding sleds not Fn with jeeps this time of the year. Have you guys been to Wellsville? I know guys from WNY off road hit it up every now and then. I think most of the guys are from the Buffalo area. Thats the closest "good" place to wheel for us. I can make it there in about 2 hours. Rock run is ok but its pretty small.

i have never been to wellsille but i do wheel with the guys from wnyo often, good group of guys and some stout rigs, we do the Big Dogs main jambo together every year, the Big dogs events are great too

Oh hell you need to check it out then. Lots of hill climbs etc. Not alot of technical crawling like RC if thats what your into. Definitely can make a good weekend out of it.

i like the hills with the Smith Buggy...if you want to tour guide sometime i would love to ck it out, map quest says its 5.5 hours coming all the way acrossed 86

Your 40 miles from wellsville Ohio and dont know where its at??? Few different ways to go. 1 is right off rt 11.

Rockwells607 I live in Port Allegany PA. I've really only had the buggy since January 12 so, I'm really not familiar with the off road parks in our area yet. Notice I said YET! I plan to hit as many as I can this year.