• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 17th test drive

:awesomework:

I can't believe they're spending all that money, when the trail system already existed, & they just had to clean it up.
So, if it's not going to be open, what the point? I've got better trails than that in my back yard.

Funny that you think there was a system (there were trails, but not a system)...it was the raw chaos of Reiter that began its downfall...

It will open again...but Reiter pit is gone...dead and never coming back. I, though, am excited for the Retier ORV :awesomework:

Sustainability is the name of the game, make something that can last a lifetime is the American way...so why all the hate??

:awesomework:

I can't believe they're spending all that money, when the trail system already existed, & they just had to clean it up.
So, if it's not going to be open, what the point? I've got better trails than that in my back yard.

the point of the 17th is to show support to DNR, to show we are interested in what they are doing, and to have a voice in building the new trails. They would very much like constructive input on what they can do to build fun and sustainable trails. we were all sick of the old trails at Reiter any way (with the exception of the OM which I do miss) and we have an opportunity to provide input to build new trails! there are some spots in the new trail system I believe to provide some very difficult wheeling opportunities... :D But if you are not interested in providing input please go enjoy one of the other 4x4 trail areas in the state and when Reiter officially opens in the future I hope you will come join use for some great wheeling!

I think my main issue with this is that its so last minute, if i had known with more warning i would have come out to look (not brought a rig though) just to check it out

I think my main issue with this is that its so last minute, if i had known with more warning i would have come out to look (not brought a rig though) just to check it out

We tried to get this setup sooner but waited for the powers to be to give the go ahead..

How many trails are there now up there?...I haven't kept up with all the mumbo jumbo,lol....is it worth spending all the money and time? I loved that place but not sure if it's worth it..feed back please.:beer:

How many trails are there now up there?...I haven't kept up with all the mumbo jumbo,lol....is it worth spending all the money and time? I loved that place but not sure if it's worth it..feed back please.:beer:

There is just one right now mike--if anything come up rigless and get a burger and see whats there...

We tried to get this setup sooner but waited for the powers to be to give the go ahead..

Let the powers at be know if they want people to come to this stuff give us more warning next time, I often plan stuff a month or more out:cool:

Let the powers at be know if they want people to come to this stuff give us more warning next time, I often plan stuff a month or more out:cool:

The "only" time I have ever seen them plan anything far in advance is work parties and thats because they have a schedule for that stuff. Almost everything involved with this project has been maybe 2 weeks at the most..

Tenative dates

Dec 2
Jan 12 and 27

They are going to try at least 1 day a month. That might change when the construction season starts again. There would have been more before the first of the year, but with the holidays and all this was as good as we could figure

The "only" time I have ever seen them plan anything far in advance is work parties and thats because they have a schedule for that stuff. Almost everything involved with this project has been maybe 2 weeks at the most..

I see well if thats how it works out there I will more than likely already have plans everytime, im not much of a last minute person :redneck:

Tenative dates

Dec 2
Jan 12 and 27

They are going to try at least 1 day a month. That might change when the construction season starts again. There would have been more before the first of the year, but with the holidays and all this was as good as we could figure

Good to know