• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 17th test drive

Lets just say a "Vendor" was to want to show up and setup....what time would that be?

If Scotts bringing his dirtbike then...............:flipoff:

Was it confirmed that the start time is about 10:00? Show up anytime before then?

Also, i havent been up there since it shut down. Is everyone meeting at the actual pit (first entrance)?

Was it confirmed that the start time is about 10:00? Show up anytime before then?

Also, i havent been up there since it shut down. Is everyone meeting at the actual pit (first entrance)?
The main parking area is blocked off, the trail is on deer flats road, so I'm assuming everyone is meeting there. That's where I'm gonna be heading.

I haven't been to Reiter area since about 2000. I am getting back into wheelin and dont remember where deer flats road is? I would like to at least pop in and show my support, but not sure where to go.
Reiter was awesome back then and we miss it alot.
We will try to show up with the "MissCreant"

First and foremost this is about support more than wheeling on saturday.

We need you support, we need many folks and there rigs to come out and enjoy food and running the trail.

Also for those who are trailering up there streetable rigs if you can unload along reiter road and buzz up. We are worried about the new parking area getting overloaded and any way to help relieve that would be great.

Again we need your support and showing up with you and your rig will help that......

There was supposed to be a News Release, may be out in the Paper tommorrow, or you could go to the DNR's web site, I think there should be something there.

Seriously considering stopping by for a few hours to snap pics, grab some grub, shoot the ****, and show my presence. :awesomework:

Well since i have to work on Sat!!!! make sure that people get lots of pictures and video...And post them on this thread!!!!!:awesomework: