• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 17th test drive

nowires

Come one and come all. Yes this is open to the general public for a day of wheelin and food, Yes food. The BBQ will be cooking up something for lunch.
I know it has been long awaited for us to get on the ground again. Come show your support and let DNR know we are here and want more trails.

My daily would have made a pretty good run at it, but the clutches went out in my posi, so now it's just open/open. I guess I'll have to tow my wheeler. :D

I was just noticing that....... DNR photo op day....or awesome day of wheeling hmmmmmmm.......:fawkdancesmiley:

I think I will be there :awesomework:

I the the right thing to do is show our support at Reiter, I will probably just show up without my rig and watch the show.

:awesomework:
So in summary, who cares if reiter is open- there are better places to wheel!

I can't believe they're spending all that money, when the trail system already existed, & they just had to clean it up.
So, if it's not going to be open, what the point? I've got better trails than that in my back yard.

I can't believe they're spending all that money, when the trail system already existed, & they just had to clean it up.
So, if it's not going to be open, what the point? I've got better trails than that in my back yard.

This is an old dumb argument thats been played out time and again. The past is the past and its gone and there are reasons why.

All we can do is fight to move forward and find it comical that people will bitch about getting more areas to play on and for the $$ who cares. They have been spending tons of $$ so you can hike--fawk hiking and its our turn to get something new...

Some people have the wool over their eyes, and will never see the light. No matter what you say they wont understand.

It is cool that some form of reiter is happening though, and this play date is suprising to say the least.