• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 5th Noob run at Reiter

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Hey all, Time for my highly anticipated noob run. We are gonna have a blast. Probably run Sac-Up with a group of people who have never wheeled before. And, like me, they don't know how to drive. :D

Anywho we will be pimpin' it dirty south style (if that makes any sense) from the main parking area at 9:30 AM.

Please come if you want to help educate and watch the funny. Don't come if you are impatient. This will take the better part of the day.

Thanks all, hope to see you on the trail.

EDIT:

Required Equipment: Seat Belts for all passengers, roll cage or hard top, Front Tow Hooks, sunny dispositions. ;)

Reccomended Equipment: Fire Extinguisher, CB, Front and Rear tow hooks, recovery strap (no metal hooks on the ends), first aid kit.

Last edited:
Hmm i will see what im doing my jeep might even be running by then hahaha

Hey Mike or Karl if it aint running can i hitch a ride with one of you and take pics and video

War-Jeeper said:
Hmm i will see what im doing my jeep might even be running by then hahaha

Hey Mike or Karl if it aint running can i hitch a ride with one of you and take pics and video

I'll find a place for ya sam :;

DAMN! Ive missed these everytime! I have to be at Ft. Lewis again that weekend, so Im missing this one too :mad:

I was really excited to do this when you mentioned it in one of my other threads - oh well, maybe next time.

~T.J.

lets see if i can get a new crossmember, O2 sensor, and motor mounts in my cherokee by the weekend before, then figure out whats wrong with my T case, and why it doenst like 4 wd :flipoff:

MarcW said:
lets see if i can get a new crossmember, O2 sensor, and motor mounts in my cherokee by the weekend before, then figure out whats wrong with my T case, and why it doenst like 4 wd :flipoff:

You could just ratchet strap the lever to the consol :flipoff:

I think that I can make it that day and I have a winch. I am comfortable with beginners and have even taught a 2-day class, once.

So... If we dont know what trail this is...

What are some vehicle equpiment requirements to sucessfully run it?

Lift, lockers, tire size, tread type, etc...

~T.J.

Hey, I would really like to come out and meet some of you and get to know Reiter a little bit better. Not sure if I have the setup to run the trails you are planning. Please post some requirements and if I can hang, I will be there. Thanks!........and at the risk of sounding like a complete wuss, what are the chances of any serious body damage??

Karl i'd be there if I could but its kinda hard with me being in Japan. Wehn i come back for a visit well have to set something up.

Bill:beer:

MarcW said:

Give me a call if you need help with yer heep!

War-Jeeper said:
Give me a call if you need help with yer heep!

got an extra seat in the flatty? i dont think my jeep is up for anymore trail use, its kind of falling apart. :mad: :haha: