• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

The jeep is back local. My truck is loaded up with parts. I will be working on it every night. It will be ready to go by May 16th. That is all.

Pics to come...

sounds like weif is about to be a jeep widow for a couple of weeks:booo:

ah, yes.... that

Eric has been putting me through mission training sessions. I should be ready for anything the weif-warmer mission throws my way :clappy:

Tonight, the goal was complete disassembly of the D300 so Joe could press out the front input tomorrow. Bobby came over to help out and was an absolute life saver! Anyways, on to the pics...

We have about 11 working days to put this

img3788mediumzp4.jpg

img3789mediummg8.jpg

Into this :D

img3792mediumld9.jpg

Bobby and I got the tcase out after temporarily forgetting about unhooking the breather and speedo :redneck:

img3793mediumqe1.jpg

Bobby let me monkey **** around for a while while he probably laughed at me

img3796mediumar8.jpg

Nuf said

img3797mediumzo0.jpg

Thanks Joe :D

img3798mediumme2.jpg

I forgot to snap a pic of the empty case, but use your imagination... Hopefully tomorrow night, I'll be able to get the new gears and output in and assembled... I'm just flyin blind though since this is my first time ever tearing into any sort of geared case :cheer:

I'm excited for you... yet at the same time, I'm jealous. :fawkdancesmiley:

If I didn't have my own project to get done before the end of the month, I'd come over to... uhh... watch and heckle. :fawkdancesmiley:

If I didn't have my own project to get done before the end of the month, I'd come over to... uhh... watch and heckle. :fawkdancesmiley:

wait a minute....i have my own project to finish too.....wtf am i doing

Although i got evicted(verbal, not a for real eviction) i am trying to keep the party atmosphere down. I dont want any more problems. With that said i heckled and fawked with nuzz last night..

AND, he aint joking about working on the rig. He got here 2 mins after i got home and is making a racket down in the garage:beer:

I ran into some issues putting the gears into the 300 tonight and decided that it would be MUCH better to get some help from someone who's done it. I'm all about time efficiency right now, so I decided to work on something else...

Enter the hood pins. :clappy:

All this will be made far better looking later on...

dsc00155mediumez3.jpg

I cut apart the brackets I got and decide to just sandwich the sheet metal with some large washers and the cut tab.

dsc00156mediumod7.jpg

I got better pins but these were handy at the time

dsc00157mediumjo5.jpg

They'll serve their purpose, and are out of the way so I don't tear them off leaning into rocks and such :redneck:

dsc00158mediumbu9.jpg

Then I started to plan out the propane setup as far as where things will be mounted so I can utilize all the hoses that came with the kit. Goal is for the propane to be done by the end of Sunday since Sat will be rafting...

Last edited:
I ran into some issues putting the gears into the 300 tonight and decided that it would be MUCH better to get some help from someone who's done it. I'm all about time efficiency right now, so I decided to work on something else...

Enter the hood pins. :clappy:

All this will be made far better looking later on...

dsc00155mediumez3.jpg

I cut apart the brackets I got and decide to just sandwich the sheet metal with some large washers and the cut tab.

dsc00156mediumod7.jpg

I got better pins but these were handy at the time

dsc00157mediumjo5.jpg

They'll serve their purpose, and are out of the way so I don't tear them off leaning into rocks and such :redneck:

dsc00158mediumbu9.jpg

Now that you got some experience come on over and do my hood pins, it bolted on and just waitin for ya :fawkdancesmiley: