• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

crash said:
Lookin good-----Bunk might beat ya to the finish line now :D

For his sake, I hope he does! I fear for that man's sanity if that buggy still isn't on the trail in 3-4 weeks :redneck: :redneck: :redneck:

Yep :D

Got these from http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310576 for $54 shipped each.

seatbeltbluysfius2.jpg

Then went to http://www.aa-mfg.com/ and picked up 8 of these

aa-421-a.jpg

and a couple of these for my hood...

AA-0481-2A.jpg
aa-209b.jpg

And just ordered 3 33.5 lb propane tanks for $89 shipped each :011: from:

THE TOOL STORE 490 JERICHO TPKE, MINEOLA NY-USA (516)747-0651

Not necessarily the ones in this pic, but ya get the idea :D
a2cb1kd6.jpg

All aluminum and still in test date :D

Originally I wanted 9.5 gallon tanks instead of the 7.5 gallon ones, but I couldn't pass on the price which was easily half as much as the larger. Also, I've been talking with people who have real world experience saying I shouldn't have to worry with my smallish engine and 2 of these tanks in the jeep. I'll just see how it works out. If I want to get bigger ones later, I can always use these as spares for long trips :cool:

Might just have to order some more before Memorial day :bananadance:

I suck at surprises and blurted out last night that I ordered a winch for the jeep... I was trying to surprise Eric, but oh well, might as well make it public knowledge now :D

It'll be here middle of next week.... :cheer:

XD9000i
warn_xd9000i.jpg

I suck at surprises and blurted out last night that I ordered a winch for the jeep... I was trying to surprise Eric, but oh well, might as well make it public knowledge now :D

XD9000i
warn_xd9000i.jpg

I nominate Weif as NNW gf of the year for this! :awesomework:

XD9000i
warn_xd9000i.jpg

Best girlfriend ever. Period.

This thing is starting to dirty up Marysville get it done and outta here while we still have some pride.:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: Should a bought a yota would be on the trails already.:haha: :haha:

Memorial day weekend is approaching fast Nuzzzzzy. Status update? :D

Sam was out of town after EJS and I think just recently got back.

I can see one of two things happening:

A) I go into work early and leave early to head up north for a week or two while Sam and I hammer out the rig since now I have all the parts to get it done quick.

B) If Sam is burnt out on building since he had such a crazy schedule trying to get his rig done for EJS and would rather relax a bit, I'll tow the rig back down to a certain good friend's place in Kirkland and go to town.

Either way, Memorial Day is not an option. It will happen :cool:

The jeep is back local. My truck is loaded up with parts. I will be working on it every night. It will be ready to go by May 16th. That is all.

Pics to come...