• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

Jeepless will remain optimistic about Crustys state regarding both jeepless and nuzzy wheeling....unless jeepless ride with another North West Wheeler:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Nuzzy was wondering when someone would bring up the 3rd person comments :redneck:

Tomorrow at this time, I'll have 4 42" Iroks in my apartment :clappy:

Also ordering rims, DIY weld on beadlocks, and 4:1s. Possibly the hydro steering stuff too :D:D:D

CrustyJeep said:
Crusty started reading the thread about Nuzzy's Jeep, and soon he began to wonder what all this talking in the third person nonsense was all about :flipoff:

Nuzzy's planning on running for President (as a Democrat:haha:)

TreeClimber said:
Nuzzy's planning on running for President (as a Democrat:haha:)

Them's Fightin Words!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Nuzzy will run for Pres if Michael Savage agrees to be his running mate :gunsmilie:

Well, today I got the cheepy black steelies ordered ($60 each)

rockcrawler_series-97_c_th.jpg

And my hydrolic ram from Northern Tool for $87 shipped

9088408_lg.gif

"Lion Tie Rod Cylinder 2500 PSI --- 2in.Bore, 8in. Stroke, 1 1/8in. Shaft , Model# 20TL08-112 ASAE"

Also got the Orbital valve ordered from Rockstomper and all the connecting goodies

orbvalve01.jpg

"P/N 160NR. Provides 3.4 turns lock-to-lock with our 2.75" cylinder. Or 2.25 turns with our 2.25" cylinder. $350."

orbcolumn.jpg

"Steering column. Bolts to our orbital control valves, as well as Danfoss, Charlynn-Eaton, and many others. Approximately 4.5" long from face of orbital valve to tip of splines. $75."

solidcoupler.jpg

"
Solid coupler. Fits our column above, accepts 3/4" OD rod or tube in other side. $20."

orbbrkt.jpg

"
Orbital valve column mounting bracket. Bolts to all standard orbital valves, provides two bolt holes for mounting to other tabs, radiused to fit 1.75" tube (will weld to 1.5-2" tube). $8 each."

:clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy:

Nuzzy said:
Them's Fightin Words!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Nuzzy will run for Pres if Michael Savage agrees to be his running mate :gunsmilie:

What about "The Nuge"? :flipoff:

I see that your work day is producetive ordering up the parts.....keep it all coming.

TreeClimber said:
Would never work. Terrible Ted's a Republican. And Nuzzy, like all good Democrats talk in third party context (unless it's in a Crash thread :flipoff: )

"good democrat" now that theres a bush style oxymoron:rolleyes:

TreeClimber said:
Would never work. Terrible Ted's a Republican. And Nuzzy, like all good Democrats talk in third party context (unless it's in a Crash thread :flipoff: )

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Why must you smear my name with such reprehensible words as d#m&cr@t... :mad::mad::mad:

:kissmyass::D

Paulie said:
Buy my 42s, pm me or call. you got my number

Later, Paulie

Sorry man, just picked up a set of 42s down in Portland tonight. They still have 98% tread and nubbies on em :cool:

Nothin like driving 7 hours (rush hour) after work and getting home at 12am. Then waking weif up while rolling 4 huge ass tires up the stairs and stacking them all in the apartment :redneck:

img0703mediumgc5.jpg

p1010025ca4.jpg

Can't wait for my rims to show up :clappy::clappy::clappy:

Last edited: