• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NWOR, they still around?

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one and only thing they have produced that was good in the last 15 years is there tri-y header---rest is JUNK!!!

Northwestoffroad.com. their website is still up. Hard to see what all they are selling though. I think all they really want to sell is their parts catalog. They don't seem to be interested in any of the "hardcore" wheeling parts that the other Toyota venders are selling, and seem to focus on aftermarket bolt ons instead. I may be wrong about what I'm saying as I haven't been go their website recently other than to just see if it still existed, bit I have bought engine parts from them in the past.

Damn, I wonder what changed with the place?
They used to be a great group of guys. (89-92)

We used to drive up to them in bellingham until about 96' after I broke things they would not warrantee..

Now they deal off shore to asian countries....

We used to drive up to them in bellingham until about 96' after I broke things they would not warrantee..

Now they deal off shore to asian countries....

Damn, that sucks to lose another once good company.
I used to love their 3" tapered springs. They flexed great, were cheap and rode really well.

The header I bought from them has lasted over 15 years. I can't believe they could still be in business after all the shenanigans they pulled in the old days.