• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

O.M. access.

About the time a boat launch gets built, its time to find a new lake.

All my favorite fishing places have turned faggoty and bammer as soon as the nerds have easy access.

Get the hint?

But you don't have to deal with the grumpy old man at the old place :kissmyass:

Ty. Hang out with us, and you won't care for the OM anymore :cool:

Thats a tall order.. I'm looking for B.Y.S. style stuff right now, but when the buggy is done in a year, or two, I'll be calling on you, and whoever else to show me the good stuff.

John Mcbride is one of the CEO's of manke lumber. My dad has worked for manke lumber since 1976.....Not sure if he could pull strings or not but he is a good guy and might be open to suggestions on the om. Ill look into it but need a game plan before I do.

I can take you to the new BYS
Can't wait.. Once I get my shop built, I'll definately be taking you up on that!:awesomework:
John Mcbride is one of the CEO's of manke lumber. My dad has worked for manke lumber since 1976.....Not sure if he could pull strings or not but he is a good guy and might be open to suggestions on the om. Ill look into it but need a game plan before I do.

Right on.. I was hoping someone would jump on this. Let me know how it goes. I got his number from some random guy that answered the phone at Manke. I didn't even know what his position was, just that he was high up.. I kind of was waiting till I had a good speel for him. I didn't want to call, and just start stammering on the phone hoping for a miracle.

Heh heh...I wonder if anyone else has gone through there in a leaf sprung Toyota Truck....:corn:
That was one of the stupidest/coolest things I've ever done. I remember having a really hard time falling asleep that night. My hands were shaking with fear & excitement when I finally popped out on the other side.

Jonathon ran through there several times in pretty good style:awesomework: We had some mighty adventures thats for sure:redneck: He's got a couple trips through Bonus 1 as well....pretty sick for leaves:beer:

Edit: I almost forgot......He also has a run through Vagtastic Voyage....that got a little sketchy:redneck:

Last edited:
If possible you probably want to talk to Matt Manke. He is the son of one of the two Manke's that founded the company. He is also into motorized recreation and has friends that are also. He's probably your best bet at making a case. He's about as far up in the company as you're gonna get without talking to Chuck Manke himself (the owner and Matt's uncle). Last I knew he was involved in logging and timberland operations.