• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OFF ROAD EXPO Loiusville

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ow. Sumbitch was the size of my fist, hit my ankle doin' about a thousand. Not sure if it's fractured or not, but it's a bitch to walk on.

http://youtu.be/T53RLg31AWo

URL=http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/5bros/media/20140621_221122.jpg.html]
20140621_221122.jpg
[/URL]
Jesus man. Ummm, fence a lil close? Surly it wasnt done on purpose .. I mean I definitely know what direction and about how far **** flies if i hammer it .. Was there kids standing there?? I love a good show just like everyone else, not too sure what my reaction would be if my kid got hit by a rock. Okay I'm 100% sure I know what my reaction would be.. At least it was your ankle and not your ****ing forehead!! Great way for someone to have a rock take them out of this world... Sounded like a lot of people got sprayed.. And why in the world did that truck haul ass through the cloud of dust? Bet that was fun! Ole boys aint used to tha red clay i would guess. Looked like a good time tho for sure. I bet that's a six or 7 Hour Drive from Atlanta, may try to make it sometime.
Tha West Ga mud park is about 30 min from the house. If you need you guys ever decide to come down, let me know.. Me Casa es su Casa. Dont worry bout finding a place to stay, I live in a neighborhood with a ski lake, and alot of amenities for kids and some condos and timeshares, thats one of my big accts and I can get really good deals on the timeshares on the water. Awesome place to take the kids.. Or hell you can shack up in my basement, NOT on tha water! Haha.

Awesome day!!! I never expected the backflip to look so easy,, but plowboy did! I almost thought he'd do it again! :****:

poolman said:
Awesome day!!! I never expected the backflip to look so easy,, but plowboy did! I almost thought he'd do it again! :****:

Looked like it rung his bell the first time. :eek:

xjcrawler said:
Looked like it rung his bell the first time. :eek:
[/quote
I agree after looking at the video. I was there in person and it looked to be dialled in. Couple roll ups then drop the hammer!!! Either way congrats on the first backflip!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:]

Oh man, it was flashemifyougotem !!!

I always thought the Mega Truck thing was kinda dumb til yesterday. Kinda like baseball on tv, you gotta be there and see it in person to appriciate it. I met and coversed with Ian, Richie Kieth, Brandon Dillon, Bobby Tanner, Derek West, Adam Woodley, Bill Baird, Shannon Campbell, Randall Key, Shawn Tolson, believe it or not- Tripp Pullen, and (sorry, I forgot your name) the owner of Oversized, ALL of them very nice and personable people!

Vendors were awesome, all of them. WOD, EOR, TG, IBEX, TMR, M&M, Pitbull Tires, Currie, Rock Krawler, Bill Baird Motorsports, and especially SRRS were great people to talk to or deal with!

To all the fellow Hardliners, damn good meeting you and putting a face to a name. Can't wait to hang out again!

If this happens again next year, I'd like to bring Ol' Gregg to compete and get smoked, but have a blast the whole time, maybe even destroy it on the backflip ramp!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Oh man, it was flashemifyougotem !!!

I always thought the Mega Truck thing was kinda dumb til yesterday. Kinda like baseball on tv, you gotta be there and see it in person to appriciate it. I met and coversed with Ian, Richie Kieth, Brandon Dillon, Bobby Tanner, Derek West, Adam Woodley, Bill Baird, Shannon Campbell, Randall Key, Shawn Tolson, believe it or not- Tripp Pullen, and (sorry, I forgot your name) the owner of Oversized, ALL of them very nice and personable people!

Vendors were awesome, all of them. WOD, EOR, TG, IBEX, TMR, M&M, Pitbull Tires, Currie, Rock Krawler, Bill Baird Motorsports, and especially SRRS were great people to talk to or deal with!

To all the fellow Hardliners, damn good meeting you and putting a face to a name. Can't wait to hang out again!

If this happens again next year, I'd like to bring Ol' Gregg to compete and get smoked, but have a blast the whole time, maybe even destroy it on the backflip ramp!

I felt the same way about the mega trucks, but seeing them in person really opened my eyes to how awesome they are In there own arena. I think everyone put on a great show and can't wait for next year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So who's going for the first "trail rig" backflip of all time next year? :popcorn: :driving: Really wish I could have made this but I just got a new job and couldn't just ask for it off after only being there a month. But I'm there next year. :woot:

Re:

I'll be there rooting for ya! There much drinking going on at this festivity?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk