• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OFF ROAD EXPO Loiusville

Plowboy is DEF in my top 3 fav drivers that have enough money to afford the big boy buggies, but i was wondering.. Does he always have a club to help strap him in and take his helmet off and ****? Or was it because he was a lil out of it? Just wondering not "hatin". :****: You can back flip a skoolbus if it has enuf power, but who ever built the jump is tha one that made it possible. All about the lip of that take off. And that was perfect. Plowboy aint no dam puss puss i can tell ya that. He has to have one HUGE set of nuts. And even bigger wallet. Can u imagine how terrible that could have been if he pancaked upside down?? sheeshh. KUDODS plowboy.

We are a no budget non race team, but when we race we have guys outside the rig strap us in, tighten the lap belts, ensure the HNR is all hooked and tethers are stowed, put up the window nets etc. They can see everything you can't when all your gear is on. By the time you have a full face with skirts, pumper hose, HNR, fire suit and 5 points, you can't look down to do a ****ing thing, so extra hands are needed. Plus you'll never get your lap as tight yourself as someone with feet in the dirt can. A tight lap is critical. As for getting out, if he was on fire, sure you can get yourself out now, but if you're fatigued, it is nice to have hands helping you get **** loose and off, and out.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Some, but that **** was HIGH. Like $5 a beer from what I heard.

Another video, but I'm nowhere near as good as Madram or BKF. :****:
http://youtu.be/7riep3hsZlM

I loaded up on free can cozzies went back to the cooler and loaded em up and walked around with em in one of the free bags. Saved about thirty bucks :dblthumb:
Yea I'm a cheap ass

I just wanted to jump on here and say thanks to every one from the board that came to the show. Especially the ones that came up and introduced themselves and stopped in our booths.

When we first heard of the show coming to Louisville we decided to go all in and put in a huge effort for the show. We did that to make sure we did our part as a business to step up and make this show a success. I have been wanting to see an off road trade show on the east coast for a few years. Now I want to see it be around for years to come. The show brought together all kinds of wheelers form all around. I feel like the show lay out was good. People would walk out side and watch the events and stroll through the out side vendor area then they were back inside to cool down and check out the inside vendor show. Since they ran 4 shows a day it kept people moving in and out all day long. From a vendors stand point I would do it again in a heart beat.

From an enthusiasts stand point I wouldn't miss it for anything. There was tons of stuff to look at and drool over in the vendor area. Then with the show out side we got to see 4 different types of motor sports in one place, Every one of the competitors were really going all out and it was exciting.

I would say the show was a success and I cant wait for next year. I know it will only get better.

WideOpenDesign said:
I just wanted to jump on here and say thanks to every one from the board that came to the show. Especially the ones that came up and introduced themselves and stopped in our booths.

When we first heard of the show coming to Louisville we decided to go all in and put in a huge effort for the show. We did that to make sure we did our part as a business to step up and make this show a success. I have been wanting to see an off road trade show on the east coast for a few years. Now I want to see it be around for years to come. The show brought together all kinds of wheelers form all around. I feel like the show lay out was good. People would walk out side and watch the events and stroll through the out side vendor area then they were back inside to cool down and check out the inside vendor show. Since they ran 4 shows a day it kept people moving in and out all day long. From a vendors stand point I would do it again in a heart beat.

From an enthusiasts stand point I wouldn't miss it for anything. There was tons of stuff to look at and drool over in the vendor area. Then with the show out side we got to see 4 different types of motor sports in one place, Every one of the competitors were really going all out and it was exciting.

I would say the show was a success and I cant wait for next year. I know it will only get better.
I couldn't have said it better myself. It was awesome getting to see all four running in one place. I have a new respect for mega trucks. I originally thought they were all just big ghey mud trucks that ran tractor heims. But those things are crazy!! We'll definitely be going back next year!

Cole, I was looking to shake your hand and :tc a little, but you're always not on camera, then when you are, it's -2* and you're properly insulated, riding a rzr in the snow. So I got no damn idea what you look like. :****:

And ok, on a side note- Bill Baird is like infnity years old... and he's STILL a damn wheel man!!! That's how I hope be, old as **** and still spanking young guys on the track. That guy is my speed hero. He just knocked Richard Petty and Burt Monroe down to #2 & #3 on my own personal list.
:driving: :woot:

Bill is also a hell of a nice and humble man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And ok, on a side note- Bill Baird is like infnity years old... and he's STILL a damn wheel man!!! That's how I hope be, old as **** and still spanking young guys on the track. That guy is my speed hero. He just knocked Richard Petty and Burt Monroe down to #2 & #3 on my own personal list.
:driving: :woot:

my hero too.....bring your Ranger to a Dirt Riot race sometime and you can get on the same track with him, talk about having your head on a swivel :****:

Neal3000 said:
my hero too.....bring your Ranger to a Dirt Riot race sometime and you can get on the same track with him, talk about having your head on a swivel :****:

Gotta get a sponsor. Need spare tahrs and fuel. If I can get that, I'm in!

Re: Re: Re: OFF ROAD EXPO Loiusville

Gotta get a sponsor. Need spare tahrs and fuel. If I can get that, I'm in!
Get you some Genius Tarrs! There like, 79 ply. Won't need spares. No suggestions on the fuel. I guess just stay outta the throttle.