• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off Road Racing Helmet.

Are some of you considering the Axel helmet a racing helmet? I view mine as a trail riding helmet. I would not be comfortable tree dodging at high speeds or even going 60-80mph+ in a race with just my Axel on. It will not prevent a small rock or twig from messing up your mug.

Batmobile Will said:
Man I hate this , be sure to say a prayer. And for Gods sake let's make safety cool

My wife worked in the PICU at UT Hospital for 13 years and Children's PICU for going on 3, from what I hear that is a once a month thing. Kids getting ****ed up from ATVs, dirt bikes, and karts with no helmets. I rode my oldest when he was 3 on pholmann's 250EX, but if I ate **** I had the instinct to ball up and save him. I was young and dumb, but lucky I never had to test that plan.

I grew up with NO safety gear on 3 wheelers, then 18 I got my first dirt bikes and 250r quads. NO safety gear again. DUMB.
My boy got his dirtbike a year and a half ago, along with a helmet, boots and chest protector. Start them young, make it muscle memory, it won't be as big of a deal.