DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

I have KING 2" struts and james has (IIRC) Fox 2.5" struts.

I never(@ CORE) bottomed my shocks out or really got into my bumps hard. I run 230psi in the front with 5" of shaft showing and 220psi in the rear with 6" of shaft showing. All shocks are "full" of oil....meaning with ALL the nitrogen out of the shock and the shaft FULLY compressed into the shock body...the oil level is @ the schraeder valve.

My roof is @ 5'9" and the belly @ 19"

It doesn't look like you have a sway bar in the rear so that is going to effect your nitrogen pressure. you have a 4.3 and I have a 5.0 but the weight is almost the same........there are a ton of variables but this should give you a ball park place to start

I got my shocks used from JasonC but I dont think there is enough oil in them, I think they are maybe half full if not less cause when I let the nyto out of them I never even got a spit of oil. This could cause a soft shock, even going off some of the little bumps in the course I bottomed out up front and rear. I am working on getting a sway bar soon and will redo the shocks after I get that hooked up. Thanks for the figures Jeff.

I got my shocks used from JasonC but I dont think there is enough oil in them, I think they are maybe half full if not less cause when I let the nyto out of them I never even got a spit of oil.

If I were you I would let the nitro out of them and compress them all of the way then fill to the top with oil as Mauler described. Then adjust the pressure to get the ride height you want...

Great pics!!!

Shout out to Dobber. I may be mistaken, but I think he and myself were the only "Hybrid" rigs to do the "buggy" line...we are soo badass:awesomework::D

Great pics!!!

Shout out to Dobber. I may be mistaken, but I think he and myself were the only "Hybrid" rigs to do the "buggy" line...we are soo badass:awesomework::D

Oh yeah, If it would have been my decision i would have been a "hybrid" due to still having frame, leafs up front and other details, but they decided I was in the "buggy" class cause it kinda looks like one i guess... oh well, had a great time and would have the did the "buggy" course either way:awesomework:

damn you got first.... dont feel bad at all about loosing to you in the rocks with my tiny 20r. what was your pre penalty time if you did hit any cones. I got through in 3:40 ish but hit a ton of cone think 5 or 6. maybe next time i should pay a bit more attention. way to go on the top dog win your rig is sick

Calm down, its OK all fixed now.

Thanks pokey was wondering ware that post was trying to delete

Another cool thing about these events--you get a chance to see faces you haven't seen in a long time.

Congrats on the placings Nike... good job.:awesomework: Thinking about your poor drivetrain and the way you drive it makes me hurt. :beer:

THANX!! Ya Im pretty stoked at how well my Jeep did!!

Brought Home a 1st in mud and 3rd in obstacle and the Top Dog for modified class!!! Lots of cool gift Certificates!!! I kicked butt on the rocks too made it in 19 seconds, when i heard the top time was 25 sec, but hit the 2nd to the last cone on the way out and added 30 sec to my time for a 49 sec time, but was sure fun!!

THANX!! Ya Im pretty stoked at how well my Jeep did!!

Brought Home a 1st in mud and 3rd in obstacle and the Top Dog for modified class!!! Lots of cool gift Certificates!!! I kicked butt on the rocks too made it in 19 seconds, when i heard the top time was 25 sec, but hit the 2nd to the last cone on the way out and added 30 sec to my time for a 49 sec time, but was sure fun!!

So what did you get for prizes:corn: