• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Elbe Hills Complaint Thread

rollnhvy

If you have any questions about the park or have a issue please post it here so we can work on it at the focus groups. If you dont post up your issue's they can never get fixed. Pokey let this thread run free of modding

I guess ill start this one off.. My biggest complaint is everybody wants to use the park but alot of people dont want to help maintain it when the time comes......

"If you have any questions about the park or have a issue please post it here so we can work on it at the focus groups. If you dont post up your issue's they can never get fixed. Pokey let this thread run free of modding"

As long as people act like adults and not a bunch of 12 year olds that wont be a problem:awesomework:

As long as people act like adults and not a bunch of 12 year olds that wont be a problem
Like that'll happen.

And what happened in the last DNR meeting? I asked for an update, because I was unable to attend, and nobody ever gave a response.

I emailed Nancy some ideas I'd stumbled across. Did she even present them?

Buehler?...... Buehler?....

Bobby are you interested in going to the next focus group to see how the gate keeper idea (obsticle) versus restrictions plays out. At this point we are trying to make a obsticle to keep the lesser prepared rigs off the busy.

there should be a rule as to where you cant go on the busywild unless you have tires that are larger than 33's. not smaller. people are bringing these stock jeeps on the trail with the attitude of "ill try anything once" and either gettin stuck or breakin every five feet.

needless to say my rig spent all weekend at the trail head.

Bobby are you interested in going to the next focus group to see how the gate keeper idea (obsticle) versus restrictions plays out. At this point we are trying to make a obsticle to keep the lesser prepared rigs off the busy.

I still have material to donate for that gatekeeper if you want it. I just need someone to be able to haul it down there for me.

that is one of the reasons for the gate keeper style obsticle. Ive run the busy dozens of times on 31's in my samurai. But my diff is the size of a grape. :beer: