• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

8 of the top 10 are SRRS. I sure would like to punch that west coast announcer in the mouth this morning. What a DOUCHE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

NOVI FED COUPE said:
8 of the top 10 are SRRS. I sure would like to punch that west coast announcer in the mouth this morning. What a DOUCHE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I said that 20 times last night!

Damn i should have stayed up to watch. How did Plowboy 2 do?

jeeptj99 said:
Damn i should have stayed up to watch. How did Plowboy 2 do?

Unfortunately, he didnt. Rear steer malfunction. Its a shame....

JohnG might be on to what happened to plow boy....I stayed up all night and when that happened I felt like I wanted to puke....

Wonder why Timmy was in a ultra 4 ? When he is so damn good in a bouncer? I for one would've loved to seen him show up in a bouncer last night. We have all seen Timmy and Bobby do some amazing things through the years in a bouncer!!!! :woot:

SRRS for the WIN!!! I think the wrong coast boys will keep there mouths shut about the right coast men from now on!!! I cant wait to see Timmie bring the woo pow on Friday in the 4400 class!!! Them Tennessee boys ain't foolin around!!!

SHOOTOUT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF TRIPP PULLEN WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! AND RITCHIE KEITH WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!!! :ban: :ban: GO BOBBY :woot: :woot:

The numbers don't lie folks!!! 8 out of the top ten are SRRS bouncers, 4 from TENNESSEE!!!

Pos Name State U4/SRRS Time
1 Bobby Tanner TN SRRS 22.547 Winner
2 AJ Rockwell TN SRRS 26.171
3 Bill Baird KY ULTRA4 26.22
4 Ryan Bramhall KS SRRS 27.583 West of Miss Winner
5 Jamie Whitaker TN SRRS 27.668
6 Nick Cooper MO SRRS 27.8
7 Tim Cameron TN SRRS 28.301
8 Clint Evans MO SRRS 30.236
9 Jason Bartram OR 32.213
10 Donavan Jefferies LA SRRS 32.589

nhl_bullitt said:
Shut the **** up tripp pullen.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY AND IM GONNA GO A STEP FURTHER RITCHIE NEEDS TO HIRE A DRIVER :stir: :Joc:

HageredYota85 said:
The numbers don't lie folks!!! 8 out of the top ten are SRRS bouncers, 4 from TENNESSEE!!!

Pos Name State U4/SRRS Time
1 Bobby Tanner TN SRRS 22.547 Winner
2 AJ Rockwell TN SRRS 26.171
3 Bill Baird KY ULTRA4 26.22
4 Ryan Bramhall KS SRRS 27.583 West of Miss Winner
5 Jamie Whitaker TN SRRS 27.668
6 Nick Cooper MO SRRS 27.8
7 Tim Cameron TN SRRS 28.301
8 Clint Evans MO SRRS 30.236
9 Jason Bartram OR 32.213
10 Donavan Jefferies LA SRRS 32.589

Tim C was driving an Ultra4 car, not sure why they listed him as a bouncer.

Also, please retire Tripp to the peanut gallery.

Signed, Everyone that watched.

ScottsPics said:
Them and the DJ for the most part as well.......

I expected that blond to hop onto the roof of that fat tired clown car and start strippin outta her fire suit....
[/quot

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Tripp made the event waaaay more entertaining know dat'!!! real talk!!! He got the crowd fired up more than any of the west coast **** talkers did!!! :****:

Besides a goodguy winning, I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that they started this years shootout with the Sidekick that spanked it last year, and he spanked it again this year. :woot:
The booyang put on a good show too!

I know I didn't watch the entire thing but the crowd sounded lame for the most part. Why didn't Slawson run?

It was awesome that Bobby ended up winning it. I hate it for Richie, nothing is worse than planning on a beat down and having mechanical problems. The bouncers were way more entertaining than the rest, but it was great seeing a mix if all of type of rigs.

sledneck said:
I know I didn't watch the entire thing but the crowd sounded lame for the most part. Why didn't Slawson run?

For the record, I heard that Slawson was never registered...dont know why/how they thought he was ever listed as a competitor.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iae0X5kiM6c

Here is Bobbys run

HageredYota85 said:
Tripp made the event waaaay more entertaining know dat'!!! real talk!!! He got the crowd fired up more than any of the west coast **** talkers did!!! :****:
I would say Tripp was the lesser of 4 evils. The other guys (1 in particular ) just kept making jokes about bouncers flopping and breaking. A good drinking game for next year though is a shot every time someone says "he's comin in hot!".

Latest posts