• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Only thing Trip has going for him is that he's rooting for the Southern boys.

Other than that he is annoying as **** and makes people from the South look ignorant

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Yeah the one guy was a complete tool. He shut up for a while. Musta been gobblin somebodys knob.

Beerj said:
I would say Tripp was the lesser of 4 evils. The other guys (1 in particular ) just kept making jokes about bouncers flopping and breaking. A good drinking game for next year though is a shot every time someone says "he's comin in hot!".

no doubt! :rolf: that was said waaaaaay too much :****:

Man I feel like **** today.

Sucks that Erik Miller broke, he was on a hell of a pass, can't get any more east coast than him!

They really need to start that crap earlier.

redneckengineered said:
Tim C was driving an Ultra4 car, not sure why they listed him as a bouncer.

Also, please retire Tripp to the peanut gallery.

Signed, Everyone that watched.

Hell every time I see a video with Tripp in it actin tarded(himself) , all I think is " Man that sure is good of them to take a special kid out riding". makes me want to choke somebody.. Fukin tard. To bad I missed this. Dammit... I need to get out of the garage..

I was funny when Pullen started heckling Wayland Campbell about his daddy not letting him drive. Nothing like riding some coattails.

The announcers kept saying Baird is West coast. I thought Kentucky was directly North of Tennessee.

Looks like he's on the west side of Kentucky, so i guess there's that. :dunno:

What a joke that Slawson backed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do we keep starting new threads? There are 4 or 5 now.

GT_Buggy said:
What a joke that Slawson backed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scared.......with no chance to beat Bobby's run.. Save the embarrassment :rolf:

Or he has a big race on Friday and new he would have to risk breakage to even come close to Bobby. I would have liked to see Slawson take a shot but don't blame him for backing out. Frankly he had no chance of beating Bobby's time.

ibrokeit said:
Why do we keep starting new threads? There are 4 or 5 now.

Cause we keep trying to lose you, but you keep finding us. :flipoff1:

Tripp was way more entertaining that that drunk dipshit from the west coast. If your going to get sloshed , go sit in the crowd and leave the commentary for someone else.