• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

bluetoy said:
No. Curries at least actually did use a steering box. Although, not sure how a fully custom built tube chassis is considered a modified stock.

Poison Spyder had the controversial cable steering.

I want to say Poison Spyder also caught some hell for more or less taking 2 sections of stock frame, bolting them together and using them for only 1 side of the frame, then building an entire chassis off of the "stock" frame rails

85toyo said:
Almost time to kick off the KOH party. First year I haven't been since 2012 and it sucks being home but we going to make the best of it.

You're a ****. Thanks :)

I am ready but just watching on the laptop but at least I am getting to see it the live feed is great

Think I am about to start my lunch break about 2 hours early and go home to watch some KOH myself. Computer at work isn't fast enough to keep up with the live stream

My son and myself ready on the couch as we get prepared for KOH by watching Rock Rods 4!
a1fc2e261e41a902117f537f673f4040.jpg

85toyo said:
Almost time to kick off the KOH party. First year I haven't been since 2012 and it sucks being home but we going to make the best of it.

That's not even rite,guess I'm heading to the beer store on my way home. Some of these guys have no clue in the rocks. I'm putting my money on Milker , he's looking real fast.

Anybody watching and seeing the chat window they've used in the past? I'm not seeing it anywhere...it was really nice to be able to get an idea whats happening to drivers if you cant stay tuned in 100%

Haven't found the live chat yet. There was one up for the King of the Motos on the livestream site, but i think they took it down to help with the livefeed. http://liveatkoh.drivingline.com/ this pulls all the hashtags for koh and piles them up into one thumbnailed page, takes a little looking but Ive seen a few things pop up that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

85toyo said:

Jacob, i think it's time to pattie out these deer burgers and really get this koh party going

"If back door is open, they're gonna hit it"

Never expected to hear anyone say that into a wrench.

clemsonjeep said:
Anybody watching and seeing the chat window they've used in the past? I'm not seeing it anywhere...it was really nice to be able to get an idea whats happening to drivers if you cant stay tuned in 100%

This^^^

The link I watched Monday nights not workin,,,,is there another "link" someone could drop on here?