• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Damn, some serious **** is bout to hit the fan... 2 VERY respectable builders here. Both failed with PB1. Let's just put it this way, can't take a bouncer and put it out west. Very hard if not impossible to make a hill killer a west coast buggy, both ye'all proved that! I'd like to see these 2 east coast teams start from scratch, and build a koh buggy. Pick your driver and settle this pissin match. :dblthumb:

We lost reverse in plowboy 1 last year.... valve body issues... attrition is high in this race, but it covered almost 100 miles. I'm not basing anyone I got called out for the past few months I kept my head down worked and I let our prep and performance answer the questions.
Definitely no pissing match as long as I have the opportunity to race and be amongst friends I will . I could care less about an ego trip I'm perfectly happy with my life and my Friends and family.

I'm damn sure not a madram or timmy nutswinger. Ask them they will tell you. But Tim can drive and EOR can build the baddest buggy out there. Jimmy is the man and EOR will own it next year!

Man, and to think, y'all tanked my reputation a few days back when I said Richie could always take his money to Coleworx next year.

To much drama when there is racing involved. I would think all 3 shops can build good enough rigs to take some serious beat downs, no sense in rock slinging.

its very easy to take credit for something you didn't do randy built it timmie drove it

not taking nothing away from the team or effort that was put into it congrats on a job well done

redneckengineered said:
Lemme get this straight. EOR didn't build the car, the didn't assemble the car, they just "prepped" an already proven winning KOH car?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding because by the sound of EORs post above they built it.

Yes sir! Timmie bought Randy's winning car from KOH a couple years ago

redneckengineered said:
Lemme get this straight. EOR didn't build the car, the didn't assemble the car, they just "prepped" an already proven winning KOH car?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding because by the sound of EORs post above they built it.

That's what I gathered from it.

I dont know ****, But I do wonder .. Why the **** would u build a 100K dollar car right before a HUGE race like this. I ain't pointing fingers at anyone, I just have read several times about cars being built right before this rich man race! Here's an idea when spending a quarter of a mill on a race, drive tha ****in wheels off that bitch. Then "prep" it before the race. But then again Im The guy with 135 buks saved up for my KOH car and race so far! Anyone wanna build me one? Ha.