• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oh boy, new toys.

H3RESQ

I've been itching to have a go fast RC again. I love my crawlers but there just not much fun in the winter.
SO I bought these. The little one is the 1/18 scale associated 4wd. it's fast and fun. picked it up at the local hobby shop. The bigger is a losi XXX. I missed racing and a buddy was selling it.
I'm heading down to the indoor track tonight. Wish me no broken parts.:D

The last pics of the whole gang doing a poser shot!

Attachments

• P1010145 (Small).JPG
    P1010145 (Small).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 234
  • P1010146 (Small).JPG
    P1010146 (Small).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 243
  • P1010147 (Small).JPG
    P1010147 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 225
  • P1010148 (Small).JPG
    P1010148 (Small).JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 229
I didn't race tonight. I just went out there during practice today. Blew a shock on the 1/18. That little thing was fun on the track.
I used to race my t-maxx there on occasion a couple years back.
I helped them pile the rocks though. To bad everyone is to cheap to pay $5 bucks for a comp there.

Last edited:
H3RESQ said:
I didn't race tonight. I just went out there during practice today. Blew a shock on the 1/18. That little thing was fun on the track.
I used to race my t-maxx there on occasion a couple years back.
I helped them pile the rocks though. To bad everyone is to cheap to pay $5 bucks for a comp there.

Its not a matter of everyone being cheap, the way it is right now. its not comp worthy, its to easy even for the little trucks.

How about you get to a real comp and check it out.......

I B..

I B RACIN said:
Its not a matter of everyone being cheap, the way it is right now. its not comp worthy, its to easy even for the little trucks.

How about you get to a real comp and check it out.......

I B..

Winter came and have not been able to do anything else with it.
The rocks got droped, never aranged. A couple people came out and that was about it.

Should I assume you thought I was talking about you?!

I was not part of the so-called comp that people wanted there(I think it was a oregon group). Neither did I have anything to do with it. I did hear first hand about the stuff that went on. Sounded kinda similair to your attitude in the above qoute.

H3RESQ said:
Winter came and have not been able to do anything else with it.
The rocks got droped, never aranged. A couple people came out and that was about it.

Should I assume you thought I was talking about you?!

I was not part of the so-called comp that people wanted there(I think it was a oregon group). Neither did I have anything to do with it. I did hear first hand about the stuff that went on. Sounded kinda similair to your attitude in the above qoute.

Yes it was our club that had talked about a GTG there not a comp, but it was never set in stone, and it was held at another spot.

I have talked to Gary about this and how it went sideways, and all is good.
And if you got first hand info how did you not know it was our club?

This is how things get sideways, he said she said.

If you want first hand info stop by the site, we would be glad to have your in put..

Torry

I B RACIN said:
Yes it was our club that had talked about a GTG there not a comp, but it was never set in stone, and it was held at another spot.

I have talked to Gary about this and how it went sideways, and all is good.
And if you got first hand info how did you not know it was our club?

This is how things get sideways, he said she said.

If you want first hand info stop by the site, we would be glad to have your in put..

Torry

I did get first hand info. I was there Thursday and talked to both of them in person. Gary probably doesn't know your club from another. It's just Crawling. I was lucky to get the O.K. to put some rocks there. He's just trying to support the hobby.

Sideways?!......Oh, kinda like the rcc thread that got me on a forum for the first time ever! If it wasn't for that bullshit I wouldn't even be on the internet.

Site? I assume you mean rcc(he said, she said?). I get on there on occasion to check the scale rigs but that's about it.

Sorry your so sensitive to the $5 dollar comment I made. I made it because I could feel Gary's frustration with having a pile of rocks out on the property. If he doesn't get some support they may just get hauled off from the sounds of it.
Just like last summer, I'll be out there this summer trying to get more done on the pile. I just hope it's still there.

Last edited:
Just went to the site. Cool to see you have one.

Found this....http://www.warcrc.org/ Opps. Under chit chat...Four seasons r/c

Who is Double J? Seems we have the same first name. And both live in Oly. Wondering if there could be some past confusion from this.

H3RESQ said:
Just went to the site. Cool to see you have one.

Found this....http://www.warcrc.org/ Opps. Under chit chat...Four seasons r/c

Who is Double J? Seems we have the same first name. And both live in Oly. Wondering if there could be some past confusion from this.

Double J is a guy named Jason, he is also a vendor on RCC. He has been around for awhile now.

NO i met both jason's in person. i think gary and dave do get you two confused. Dave just knows ya as the guy with too much money into a cherokee.:flipoff: But double J is a nice guy, builds a lot of custom tubers and whatnot. Cant believe you dont know of him.

Last edited:
Knok2222 said:
NO i met both jason's in person. i think gary and dave do get you two confused. Dave just knows ya as the guy with too much money into a cherokee.:flipoff: But double J is a nice guy, builds a lot of custom tubers and whatnot. Cant believe you dont know of him.

Ha Ha that's funny. I helped dave work on his 1:1 jeep once, he helped me with initially bringing in the rocks, I bought a crawler off him, helped him unload(sell) a sidekick. ETC.
He's also the one that months back got the story of me doing comps sideways. He's a good guy though.
I'm sure when conversasion comes up there is some confusion though.

As far as Double J. After asking I looked him up a little. I'm suprised I have yet to see him also. Funny how sometimes Oly is such a small town, yet you miss someone. Plus I go in spurts as far as playing with my Crawlers. ie: gettting down to 4 seasons

Either way, I just want a common place to crawl with people. That's why I asked to put rocks there. So I hope they stay.

Deffinatly, work at schwabs has been taking up a lot of my time latley, but i am planing on building a TLT now as well. The super is getting revamed with a powdercoated chassi, (thanks Troy) and narrowed axials. Then I might throw her some robot servos. I guess what im getting at is I plan on using fourseasons a lot more! CLose to home, and I really like both Gary and Dave. Always been really cool with me so im going to support them as best I can. Double J and I are thinking about having a GTG there next month. Ill shoot you a PM or somthing and maybe you can come out.

Knok2222 said:
LoL you met me already, the one downtown. Remember bring'n the NN? i think down and showing me.

Ha HA , Didn't realize that was you. I think we should hook up sometime. I will be out at 4 seasons this thursday. I hope I see you there. I'll be in a red Grand cherokee.:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: