• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OHHS auto class crawler donations please!!!!!!!!

wow sorry i didnt know that i needed to type right every word correct haha its not monday yet guys

You dont need to type correctly, you need to have atleast a ****ing clue about what you are trying to do!!!!

Like already said u have 0 credibility, you dont have a single bit of anything resembling a build plan. . . And so far by your comments Im guessing you dont know jack **** about 4wheeling to begin with!!!

If this even true and your not just trying to scam people out of parts, then come back on here with an actual plan, teachers name, school info, address or location of where the build will take place and where the parts should be taken to. Phone number to you teacher and the school would also be good.

I find it alittle weird that you are posting this with already half the school year gone. A project like this should have been started in Sept. and all the parts should have been gathered and a complete build plan and needed part list should have been all drafted up within the first 2weeks of starting the project!!!!

Oh yeah, My class is wanting to build a sick Rockcrawler, we have a few parts already. . . Could all of you please empty your pockets and your garages and donate all the stuff to my autobody class. . . I swear I will have my teacher post up and tell you Im not lying!!!:haha:

Give me a break:fawkdancesmiley:

ok well the build is obviously in the oak harbor schooloooooool look it up on google. i wouldnt scam people becasue i have no equipment to make a crawler at home haha and im 15 years old. ill get back to u guys with all that crap this week okeedokee

nvm

nvm looks like u are a **** and i shouldn't of even ask the simple person who crawls to help me help the school. ill go somewhere else. wow u really know how to be patient and talk to kids man .

Last edited:
nvm looks like u are a **** and i shouldn't of even ask the simple person who crawls to help me help the school. ill go somewhere else. wow u really know how to be patient and talk to kids man .

thats whyi posted at the beginning!! also read the front page. alot of people here can be jerks plain and simple!!! some dont even go outside,and realy wheel..

but all we do ask is a lil more info.. and i know some of the teachers at schools these days dont give alot of input..

but maybe a game plan.. whats is wanted to be done before school ends this year...
ideas for the rig 1or 2 seats,automatic or stickshift. tire size overall.. just some ides of what your instructor would like to see accomplished...
and try to get back with info promptly,people around here are impatient..

I think you guys should build a RC crawler first.

It fits a school kinda budget/donation better than a 5K+ rig.

It fits the education theme better, build a RC model and observe how it works and make changes until it works better, therefore learning something about building setup.

Then the students that are truly passionate about building it in fullscale can sollicite donations all summer from bizzs and persons. They will take you more seriously and be willing to help if they see you have 6 months planning and testing on a model first. Plus it will weed out all the tards that have lost interest in the project after the summer and the students that already have 6 months prior will have a full year to fullfill the build and learn more.

Until then, get a clue. ask your folks for trivial handouts.

It fits the education theme better, build a RC model and observe how it works and make changes until it works better, therefore learning something about building setup.

Then the students that are truly passionate about building it in fullscale can sollicite donations all summer from bizzs and persons. They will take you more seriously and be willing to help if they see you have 6 months planning and testing on a model first. Plus it will weed out all the tards that have lost interest in the project after the summer and the students that already have 6 months prior will have a full year to fullfill the build and learn more.

X's 2!!!

this is actualy a realy good idea with how things are these days..

ido remember in our auto shop we got a 67' plymouth running with a 383 we put together,and took it down to SIR! that was fun doing burnouts behind the auto shop. during class to make sure it was" running good"!

Quite a few people in this thread told you the correct way to go about this. You need a plan, back up from the school, and taking the time to type a half way coherent post would help. You aren't texting your friends here, you're asking people to hand you parts that are worth a fair bit of money, when the economy is in the shitter.

If you adjust your attitude and get a plan and parts list together, I'd be more than willing to kick parts your way if I had the stuff laying around. The acting like you're entitled to hand outs from people you don't know isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially when you have no way to show that any parts or money you were given were actually going to this class crawler and not in your pocket or straight to craigslist to sell off for a profit.

thats whyi posted at the beginning!! also read the front page. alot of people here can be jerks plain and simple!!! some dont even go outside,and realy wheel..

but all we do ask is a lil more info.. and i know some of the teachers at schools these days dont give alot of input..

but maybe a game plan.. whats is wanted to be done before school ends this year...
ideas for the rig 1or 2 seats,automatic or stickshift. tire size overall.. just some ides of what your instructor would like to see accomplished...
and try to get back with info promptly,people around here are impatient..

we are planning it making it ourselves and the instructor just answeres ?'s and helps us. he really isnt that involved. but we have only met once so far and that was to suggest what we would build and we decided on a crawler. thats it no plan yet or even a project truck. thanks ur really nice

this is actualy a realy good idea with how things are these days..

ido remember in our auto shop we got a 67' plymouth running with a 383 we put together,and took it down to SIR! that was fun doing burnouts behind the auto shop. during class to make sure it was" running good"!
i also thought when im a senior to get a car going for skagit speedway hahah

Quite a few people in this thread told you the correct way to go about this. You need a plan, back up from the school, and taking the time to type a half way coherent post would help. You aren't texting your friends here, you're asking people to hand you parts that are worth a fair bit of money, when the economy is in the shitter.

If you adjust your attitude and get a plan and parts list together, I'd be more than willing to kick parts your way if I had the stuff laying around. The acting like you're entitled to hand outs from people you don't know isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially when you have no way to show that any parts or money you were given were actually going to this class crawler and not in your pocket or straight to craigslist to sell off for a profit.

yah but if u did donate them i would have u go to the school so yah hahahahha cant really sell them there if the instructor knows there a donation man