• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ok now what

Jobless said:
Why?

Just sell the tow rig...

...all the hardcore people these days drive their wheelin rig to the trails :haha: :haha: :haha:

:flipoff:
Ain't that the truth.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Glenn said:
Are you really towing that 7000+ lb truck with your 22RE powered Toyota? That looks like a tow strap.
well there was a chevy in the garage I needed to get out.. The Ram didn't run.. I had to get it out of the way somehow :clappy: . Damn thing actually pulled it up my driveway too! and it's a pretty good incline.

Yea I keep breakin it.. That's why it'll be down for a while this time. Going to do some tranny work as well.

And if it is the block.. I've got one lined up anyways. :booo:

Fullywrecked said:
Obvouisly not the guy who asked what they were.:rolleyes: :smartass:

Nobody asked what they were, I asked if there were holes in the pistons. Even contoured pistons can have holes in them especially after 1,800 degrees....Try reading comprehension classes.:haha:

Last edited:
I don't think you and fullywrecked should take the class together.. both of you would be in the principals office in no time. :haha:

Lucky Jeff said:
I don't think you and fullywrecked should take the class together.. both of you would be in the principals office in no time. :haha:

Your right. I'll let you have your thread back now.:D

Binder said:
Nobody asked what they were, I asked if there were holes in the pistons. Even contoured pistons can have holes in them especially after 1,800 degrees....Try reading comprehension classes.:haha:

Ya, I'll try that.:haha: