• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ok...now what?

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
So i just checked at onlinemetals.com and they don't have a 2 1/2" .120 wall tube? Or at least I wasn't finding it... Am i just missing something here? I would figure this to be a pretty standard size.... Any where local (sultan to bellevue) that I could get some at?

Did you try metal supermarkets? Usually pricey, but they might have it.

~T.J.

EDIT: I did the work for you. He has 40' in stock. $120 for 10' and you can pick it up whenever at the store in Woodinville.

Last edited:
So i just checked at onlinemetals.com and they don't have a 2 1/2" .120 wall tube? Or at least I wasn't finding it... Am i just missing something here? I would figure this to be a pretty standard size.... Any where local (sultan to bellevue) that I could get some at?

DOM? Try Marmon. CREW? Try Far West.

Did you try metal supermarkets? Usually pricey, but they might have it.

~T.J.

EDIT: I did the work for you. He has 40' in stock. $120 for 10' and you can pick it up whenever at the store in Woodinville.

$12 a foot?!?!?! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Even for DOM that's a RIPOFF!!!

BTW, here's a tip. Metal Supermarkets buys their DOM and some other stuff from Marmon. :awesomework:

Is your Google fingers broke?:fawkdancesmiley:

No, just lazy, i found the marmon one, hadnt started on the other, i just figured if someone could throw them up it'd be faster:awesomework:

I almost think it would cost more to in gas/time/stress to go to marmon that it would to just go to the place in woodinville on my way home...

Last edited:
Also try TW metals... Their outa Chicago, but get some really strange sizes... Pretty good price too!

I use team tube alot. I get really good prices wholesale... You might call them and see how good prices are for the public

1-800-450-3454 and there in kent just off of west valley

Latest posts